Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

is there a CL stepish parents club?

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
I've been trying to convert my girlfriends daughter to Charlton for 2 years now with little success even bought her a season ticket - her Dad supports Everton - she's not really into watching live footy anyway, but loves playing. The closest I got was buying her the blue kit last year cos she liked the silver badge (she's 8).

Comments

• Options
    My stepdaughters did have season tickets when we lived in Erith but all of them are now living in Wales with their mum,the eldest still comes down for games but with her going to Uni soon that will come to and end soon,the other two have lost interest.
  • Options
    If she plays for a team then there are loads of good offers for group rate tickets with or without coaching at the Training ground and coaches (the bus type) to take them to game.

She may enjoy it more with her mates rather than we you - nothing personal Razil : - )

I can get details to you if you want or ring Lisa Squires at the Valley.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Thanks Henry, she doesn't play for a team though

Charlton do a thing at her school (Days Lane Blackfen) as do Arsenal.

The thing is its an after school club on Mondays I think, which lasts for an hour, and neither of us can pick her up - she normally gets collected by the child minder who has other kids too so can't nip back just for her.

Its a real problem for us she's gonna miss this and choir too, it sucks having two working parents sometimes, poor kid.