Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gazza arrested

In Gateshead earlier today charged with criminal damage.
Come on Gazza old son, try and pull out of this downward spiral to disaster....or is it all too late folks?

Comments

• Options
    Wheres his "entourage" and hangers-on now ?
    C'mon Paulie , TRY and pull yourself together.
  • Options
    he'll be dead before we know it unfortunately unless he gets help.

So so so so sad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Wheres his "entourage" and hangers-on now ?
    C'mon Paulie , TRY and pull yourself together.

he can't he's ill, he needs his friends and medical staff to help him recover. If you read his autobiography you will realise what a sad lonely perosn he was and is. Very sad.
  • Options
    where's that 5 bellies bloke now?

He was always in the paper during Gazzer's good times.
  • Options
    wasn't he the one that whisked him out of rehab recently to go on a bender on holiday which is where he took an overdose?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If that cheating ponce Maradonna can pull himself round then so can you Gazza...come on man there's a lot of love and affection for you out here my lad.
    As for his hangers on, well it must be said that of late they've been conspicuous in their abscence!
  • Options
    I really hope he can sort his problems out but I fear they are much more deep seated than merely trying to come to terms with not playing football anymore which it is often portrayed in the media.

It is very very sad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]wasn't he the one that whisked him out of rehab recently to go on a bender on holiday which is where he took an overdose?

yeah I think that's right. People are selfish ****s sometimes.

I really fear he's almost too far gone to be helped....... Very very sad.
  • Options
    I always love gazza, he even made me watch a couple of tottenham games when they won the fa cup that ruined his knee....... incredible player at his peak...

shame but thats the way a lot of rich previously successful players go...
  • Options
    the sad thing about it all is the fact that the only person who has seemed to be there publically is his ex missus, where is his family, feck his so called friends but where is his brothers and sisters to shield him from this bollox i bet they all got a few bob from him at his peak, they should be rallying round him offereing the support he needs.

unfortunatly whilst reading his book it dawns on you how complex a man he is and what demons he has lurking but they can be solved but i feel it is far too late and poor old Gazza wont be here for much longer which will be a tragic loss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, a sad story, and even worse I can't see a happy ending.
  • Options
    A few years ago when I was working in London one of my colleagues included a jewish girl Simone who used to help out at a Jewish youth club and the sons of Mel Stein, who was his agent at the time, used to go there. This was the era when he was playing at Spurs and probably in hindsight at the peak of his footballing prowess. Anyway one year their football team entered a tournament and Gazza promised that he'd turn up and watch if they got to the final, which they did and he turned up to watch.
  • Options
    I think his demons were always there and perhaps his career in football delayed his slide rather than causing it.

Graham Taylor was commenting on his "refuelling problem" when he was barely in his twenties. He seems to come from a hard drinking family and area so maybe he football could have taken him out of it but didn't.

All very sad and as BFR said I can't see a happy ending.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Yep, a sad story, and even worse I can't see a happy ending.

Short sentence, but sums it up perfectly.
  • Options
    He's on Twitter saying he's innocent. Mans obviously back on the sauce from reading his tweets.
  • Options
    He looks very weird in that photograph.
  • Options
    Sad and worrying.
  • Options
    Maybe getting banged up would do him some good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His life is a tragedy. I recall seeing him playing, as a youngster, against us for Newcastle at Sellout Park. It was clear he was going to be a special player then. One of the most gifted players this country has produced, and one of the least able to deal with that fact also.
  • Options
    I think there are all manner of sexual assault charges and degrees and levels of them that it could be anything on the scale of 1 to 10.
    First question I guess is, was the woman known to him?
    All will be revealed in due course.....it’s sad and disturbing what ever the outcome.
  • Options
    Maybe his bad luck was not being a youth player at Forest under Clough.
  • Options

Maybe his bad luck was not being a youth player at Forest under Clough.

Blimey.....they could have got rat arsed 24/7!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

imageimage

Who is that?
  • Options
    I think that’s his ex-wife.
  • Options

Maybe getting banged up would do him some good.

I don’t think you get “banged up” for this level of sexual assault (touching).
  • Options
    Mark Crossley playing Sunday morning football.

Very good listen.
  • Options

Mark Crossley playing Sunday morning football.

Very good listen.
    That’s brilliant!