Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whos goin forest

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
whos going
im going

how much we sold ??

Comments

• Options
    just 1 sold to you

No helping Sister in Law move
  • Options
    gutted i'll be missing this one.
    i'm doing attempting the circle line pub crawl.
  • Options
    My son has an annoying, to me, habit of saying "you been Manchester?", "You going XXX?" rather than "Are you going to xxxx?"

This is totally irrational and grossly unfair as he has picked this up from hearing conversations in cars/bars between me and my brother etc saying "you going Forest?" "nah, been Forest".
  • Options
    good luck on the pub crawl very challenging
  • Options
    I think 750 sold so far, so expect around 850 all in.

Can't even afford the petrol at the mo, let alone everything else so having to skip this one sadly.
  • Options
    No,i'm Merthyr visiting 1965jr
  • Options
    I'm going and staying up there on the saturday night to celebrate the win with all of them. Aint got a ticket yet so if anyone has two let me know and i'll meet up and buy them off you
  • Options
    Me! I'm going.
  • Options
    Me and 2 others.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'm going and staying up there on the saturday night to celebrate the win with all of them. Aint got a ticket yet so if anyone has two let me know and i'll meet up and buy them off you[/quote]

Erm, why don't you buy them from the ticket office?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'm going and staying up there on the saturday night to celebrate the win with all of them. Aint got a ticket yet so if anyone has two let me know and i'll meet up and buy them off you[/quote]

Erm, why don't you buy them from the ticket office?[/quote]
    Just found out i can get them from forest on the day. So all sorted cant get to charlton before the game thats why i couldn't get them and didn't know how many we had left
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ah! Fair enough. Good news in the end anyway.

See you there!
  • Options
    I have had a late change of plan and could indeed be there, especially now tickets are going to be available on the day.
  • Options
    Me and and a mate are going

Buying train tickets and match tickets on the day
  • Options
    Didn't Nottingham used to have a statistically greater ratio of females to males years ago ? Mate of mine went to college there said it was great. I wonder if it the same today.
  • Options
    Yes + 3.
  • Options
    yes plus 2! pub suggestions anyone? not hooters.

we're on the 10.30am train going up and 7.30pm coming back.
  • Options
    Yep, getting there at 1.30, then 6.30 train home.

HOOTERS!
  • Options
    There's a bar street that we'll be drinking at, I think there's a wetherspoons there. Definitely will be giving hooters a miss!
  • Options
    ME!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep,
    there are 6 of us going,
  • Options
    Me & my son, first boy's weekend away, can't ait!
  • Options
    Got tickets booked hotel 2 mins from the ground so i'm there