Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life: day visit to demelza.

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Just a thought,with another charlton life: fund raising event taking place soon maybe a visit to demelza to see what really goes on would be a good idea.

The latest fund raising event will take place in early October, maybe a visit round about xmas with pressies would be fun.

Comments

• Options
    Another good idea Badger, I am sure there are many who would be willing and I am sure Demelza would welcome it.
  • Options
    I think if a rep from the site made noises toward the lady in charge of fundraising you would get a positive response, they do loads there as it is but I'm sure they would be interested in what we could do to raise a bit. I'm not sure people need to visit the place though for the purpose of seeing what goes on though.
  • Options
    im fancying their christmas carol service at the Naval College. Think that would be lovely.

Carols
  • Options
    Getting married in 2 weeks, instead of have name places we are getting Demelza lottery tickets to put the names on. The tickets have numbers that get entered in the draw for 1 week. Hopefully some the guests will carry on the lottery with thier allocated numbers.