Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you regret...

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I regret not buying options in Jaguar PLC when the share price hit 6p. I said to myself they're going to be taken over but did fook all about it. If I had, I'd now be sitting in my mansion in Nassau....

Comments

• Options
    Ah , but would you be happy.................?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I regret and always will not always being there for my children. Happily I have a really good relationship with them now but it wasnt always the case.
  • Options
    Moving to Wales.....did what i thought was right at the time and not for the first time in my life got it WRONG :(
  • Options
    amen to that 1965

- i sort of regret not taking that job in 1988 to go on the trade floor at SG Warburgs but my working life has panned out alright.
  • Options
    to many to mention
  • Options
    I don't have regrets as such because you make what you consider to be the right decisions at the time.

However I do occasionally think what if.....
  • Options
    This forum is not big enough, main one in life if I had to choose, train stations and saints fans
  • Options
    Surely this is going to get a bit deep for a football forum?!
  • Options
    Not putting more than a quid on Rufus to score the last goal in 90 minutes at 50 - 1 at the play-off final.

Lots of other things I could have done differently but that is life. You only go around once (well that's what I believe)
  • Options
    That is Charlton life.

I was going to put a 6-0 bet on england vs Jamaica, which was priced @ 100/1.

And yes we went on to beat them 6-0... Darn it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Far to many.

Da9 they say "what dosnt kill you makes you stronger". Which i think is true , except they also never saw the CCTV cameras !
  • Options
    Playing for my sunday team whilst injured....having a blinder and getting spotted by the Charlton scout there...Charlton realise I was already on their books and didn't play for them in the morning owing to a groin strain.

Next training session ;
    "Dear Swisdom, this is not the attitude we want to see from prospective professional footballers"

I got released

I cried a lot
  • Options
    The moral of the story is never trust the phrase;

The CCTV at that staion isn't switched on...............;-)
  • Options
    Just one......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]The moral of the story is never trust the phrase;

The CCTV at that staion isn't switched on...............;-)

LOL....yes