Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Primus has injured his knee again.

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
"Linvoy Primus is unavailable after suffering a knee problem in the reserves' 4-1 friendly win over Barnet on Wednesday, so the versatile Jose Semedo could take his place on the bench, with the likes of Grant Basey, Jonjo Shelvey, Darren Ambrose, Chris Dickson and Svetoslav Todorov also pushing for substitute roles."

"Linvoy Primus is also out of contention after suffering a knee problem as the reserves played a behind-closed-doors friendly with Barnet on Wednesday afternoon, a game that saw Svetoslav Todorov get another 90 minutes under his belt.

Pardew said: "Linvoy got a knock on his knee for the reserves so he won't travel. We've sent him back to Portsmouth for them to take a look at it, as obviously they know him better than us. It's not the knee that he had a problem with last season, but it's a blow because he was excellent for the reserves."

From the OS. Reckon this loan might be a waste of time. Semedo should always be on the bench ahead of him in any case due to him being able to play anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    Yes but it's his other knee, not the one he injured last year :-)
  • Options
    spin spin spin - i smell a rat
  • Options
    is it like Marks and Sparks? Can we send him back and get another CH in return?
  • Options
    Todorov training today in.....tights. hmm interesting look.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Todorov training today in.....tights. hmm interesting look.

Not a nice image.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Todorov training today in.....tights. hmm interesting look.

Not a nice image.
    If it keeps him fit, I don't really care what he's wearing!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    make you right.
  • Options
    could be a physio thing, tight fitting stuff increases blood flow to affected areas, I think his problem was hamstrings, no dount a follow on the knee repair.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    thought better of it!