Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8 Minutes to Disaster

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone watch this last night?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Anyone watch this last night?

Sorry, the world has ended, there's nobody here.
  • Options
    Yes i did

Very good better than watching the Yid scum anyway
  • Options
    A very true reflection of what it's like, but not sure it'll do the ambulance staff's reputation any favours...
  • Options
    I dont think it will do any harm

Look honest and i for one can totally understand there
    frustrations
  • Options
    As I work for the London Ambulance Service, I can assure you that the programme was very good, but still not as real as it actually is out on the road.
    The programme showed a good insight into the crap we deal with on almost every day.
    This week I have lost count of how many people thought they were about to die because they had a sore throat, running nose and cough!
    Mind you, the bloke called "Rocky" could be in trouble if someone reports him to the body in charge of Paramedic standard. They strike paramedics off for silly things such as not having long hair tied up!!!
  • Options
    Had wondered how long it would be before you commented Kev!

I'd think the HPC will be after at least a couple of the paramedics involved in the filming... swearing in earshot of a patient, no c-spine or collar for the fallen cyclist...
  • Options
    Here is the website for the body that CAFCKEV mentions... you can see complaints made against healthcare professionals, such as paramedics, physio's etc. Currently on there is the paramedic who didnt have their hair tied up, and another who ate some celery at a patients home!
    http://www.hpc-uk.org/complaints/hearings/
  • Options
    I think that the crew involved with the "celery" incident deserve to be punished for being prats!
  • Options
    Very true, if the rumour about them also trying to cook a prawn on the patients chin, with a defib, is correct!