Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for Forest

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Weaver

Cranie Fortune Hudson Youga

Bouazza, Bailey, Holland, Basey, Varney

Gray

Subs Elliot, Semedo, Shelvey, Sam, Dickson

Comments

• Options
    can't change winning team.

Although next home game I'd be tempted to give Shelvey Holland's shirt - not literally of course.
  • Options
    I would go with:

-------------Weaver
    Cranie---Hudson---Fortune---Youga

Ambose---Holland-Bailey---Bouazza
    ------------------Varney
    ------------Gray

Subs
    Elliott
    Moutouakil
    Basey
    Semedo
    Dickson

I don't think Shelvey is ready still he could do with a loan out for a month to play some games ATM i'd put Wright before him.
  • Options
    Can't see Pardew doing anything other than the 11 who started at Doncaster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Can't see Pardew doing anything other than the 11 who started at Doncaster?

Would usually agree with that but can a 34 year old Holland play 3 games in a week?
  • Options
    Whatever players and formation, let's hope they actually "turn up" and play.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Can't see Pardew doing anything other than the 11 who started at Doncaster?

The team that finished it maybe, hence Basey in for Sam.
  • Options
    Pards will go with the team that started against Donny. (Unless there are injuries). I wonder whether he might put ZZ on the bench?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I would go with:

-------------Weaver

------------------Varney
    ------------Gray

Subs
    Elliott
    Moutouakil
    Basey
    Semedo
    Dickson

I don't think Shelvey is ready still he could do with a loan out for a month to play some games ATM i'd put Wright before him.[/quote]
    Not sure i can see the benefit of loaning him out. either for him or the club . Maybe given a run out every now and again would be more beneficial to everyone
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I would go with:

Weaver

Varney
    Gray

Subs
    Elliott
    Moutouakil
    Basey
    Semedo
    Dickson

I don't think Shelvey is ready still he could do with a loan out for a month to play some games ATM i'd put Wright before him.
    Not sure i can see the benefit of loaning him out. either for him or the club . Maybe given a run out every now and again would be more beneficial to everyone

Nothing wrong with being a little biased uncle ;o)

But you are totally correct - IMO we'll lose him if we don't include JonJo in ur plans this year. Furthermore I think he could give us that added quality that we require to get results.
  • Options
    I'd be suprised and very disappointed if Jonjo goes anywhere.

The only change I might add to any of the above sides, Todorov on the bench?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So no one predicted Gray on the bench, stupid really why would you play your leading scorer who looks like he is playing to his best since joining the club, when you can bring in a converted left back to play midfield and have Varney as your holdingf player up front
  • Options
    I got the 4-5-1 right and Basey playing but would've guess Varney up top instead of Gray