Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest v Charlton - Match forecasts

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Charlton to build on Tuesday's confidence restoring result, or continue to suffer from their unpredictability ?

Views, tactics, teams selections, score predictions etc here

Comments

• Options
    Forest 2 v 1
  • Options
    2-2.....

Bailey with another... and varney late on to equalize...
  • Options
    im an optimist. Forest are struggling, and we are hardly in top form (i hope!), essentially Forest really arent a very good side. I'd happily take another ground out 1-0 victory, preferably if it comes via a goalmouth scramble in injury time with Fortune getting it over the line via his calf or something! If its not a ground out 1-0 i think its about time we dished out a pasting, so a rather optimistic 1-4 prediction from me, Gray bagging a brace, Holland scoring from the edge of the area, and a thumping Hudson header.
  • Options
    2 - 1 to the Addicks. We have never lost in the white away kit.
  • Options
    I confidently predict that we will be dishing out a McPasting with cheese. Not that I've included us in my fixed odds bet of course ;-)
  • Options
    I reckon were go 1.0 up, then 2.1 down and draw 2.2.. gray and hudson for us. collymore and brian roy for them!!!
  • Options
    want to say us just cant rember back to back victories!! so will go for a draw.
  • Options
    I genuinly think we are going to clear up

0-3 to the Charlton!!!
  • Options
    I can see us being comfortably beaten i'm afraid.

Simply too inconsistent at the moment, and don't think we are as drilled as we should be away from home, despite the great result Tuesday night.

Hope to hell i'm wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ditto afkas sentiments... 2-1
  • Options
    We havent had a draw yet, surely by the law of averages that would be a good call...
  • Options
    I think if we want a decent season its one we should do well in. I've gone for the win...forever the optimist!
  • Options
    I think 5-1 charlton as mad as it sounds!
  • Options
    2-1 to us, hard fought scrappy game and we'll be left sweating until the final whistle.
  • Options
    3-1 to us Shelvey to get an hat-trick
  • Options
    Draw
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]3-1 to us Shelvey to get an hat-trick

LOL, love the optimism. 2-1 CAFC.
  • Options
    Nottm Forest 0 -1 CAFC
    Holland '36
  • Options
    2-1 CHARLTON
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going 2-1. Gray to score at his old ground - maybe a late winner for a change.
  • Options
    Forest 0-2 Charlton Varney '56, Gray pen '83 but nothing special
  • Options
    I am fully expecting a defeat, hope to be proved completely wrong.
  • Options
    2~1 forest