Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

addictive cricket game

http://www.foddy.net/Cricket.html

Comments

• 46 runs- a score of 111 is best I have got so far.
  • scored 200 runs, i could do a job at surrey
  • 177 after many tries.
  • Missed my ferry home last night from work playing this game!
  • Good stuff. 68 on my second try, not beaten that yet though.
  • stoooooopid fecking game
  • edited September 2008
    Man alive: 99 runs @ a sr of 3

Got to get the hundred
  • lol henry im crap at this but im hooked
  • edited September 2008
    WHO is your Daddy?

krikkitgj2.jpg
  • Cool LA, I got 227
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got 28!!!

Can someone confirm its easier with a mouse? As i'm playing it on my laptop and struggling or am I just plain rubbish?
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]stoooooopid fecking game

Agree, but it doesn't stop you playing it. Does it ;-)
  • nope i am back to try again
  • 108 i will catch you lot up
  • Oooooh yeeeeahhh
    krikkitmn2.jpg
  • how the feck do you do that 108 was my score not runs :-(
  • crap at this, 3 is my highest.Think I'll declare or beer stop play.
  • HATE YOU - AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH
  • I do like the fact you can hit the ball more than once.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]I do like the fact you can hit the ball more than once.
    Or that you can knock your own stumps over occasionally and still carry on playing
  • irving you absolute GIT.

How on earth am I meant to get any work done now FFS
  • Had the whole office playing at lunchtime - we had a call from out IT bods asking us why we were all on the same site at the same time - then they loaded it and they ended up playing as well - Best score of the day - 490 by our resident Kiwi. Git!
  • edited September 2008
    Bastard!
    krikkitkw8.jpg
    Thought I was on for a 1000 there!
  • i fecking hate this game who's fecking idea was it to put it up here
  • I know some people will probably laugh at me here, but it actually does help to have played cricket (at any level) in the past. I'm figuring out that the forward defensive is pretty much the stock shot against anything pitched up, whereas anything that looks even remotely like a rank long hop can be pretty safely swatted for six provided you time it right. The fecker is getting three pitched up deliveries in a row - one of them often hits the two or three balls that end up piled halfway down the track.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I know some people will probably laugh at me here, but it actually does help to have played cricket (at any level) in the past. I'm figuring out that the forward defensive is pretty much the stock shot against anything pitched up, whereas anything that looks even remotely like a rank long hop can be pretty safely swatted for six provided you time it right. The fecker is getting three pitched up deliveries in a row - one of them often hits the two or three balls that end up piled halfway down the track.

LOL can we have a Pseuds Corner for annoying people like Leroy who are not only far too good at the game and know how to do screen grabs of their scores but come out with statements like this ; - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]irving you absolute GIT.

How on earth am I meant to get any work done now FFS

What, like you ever did.
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i fecking hate this game who's fecking idea was it to put it up here

ME ME it was all ME.
  • 107 runs -PB
  • edited September 2008