Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon "two watches" Jordan

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=08835455749393f3f76bcf8a789a2fb0&threadid=175200&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Comments

• Options
    "The truth is that there is not a footballer in the world who’s worth £100k a week. I love football, but I don’t know when it was that footballers became so important to society. With respect, they don’t give a lot back, do they?"
    Oh the irony... this from a man who 'earned' his fortune selling that essential item of modern life the Mobile Phone.

WHAT a tool.
  • Options
    Ironic coming from him, but he has a point.
    Top level of football hold absolutely no interest for me now at all - it's become a ridiculous plastic media circus feeding itself with the cash of those who watch it from the armchairs, and all pretence of competition has gone - who has most money wins. I am so looking forward to Manchester City booting one of the other big four out of a Champions League place, and I truly hope Abramovich gets bored and goes home leaving Chelsea to go bust.
  • Options
    Why does he own a football club and associate with footballers and all the bollocks that goes with them then? I just think he loves the sound of his own moan.
  • Options
    At first I was tempted to agree with the orange one. "Yeah" I thought, "he might be a twat but has a point" But thankfully I came to me senses; this man of the people shit, what the hell is this?

Oh yeah, football is so massive and what does football contribute to society..... like he EVER gave a toss!

Truth be old, Simon, football got bigger that you'll ever be you jumped up little twat.

My favourite quote of the interview was “I’ve always said that my legacy would be as important as my tenure." Is that why he's sold off Palace piecemeal and stuck his cash in an offshore account in the cayman Islands?

I love the way he make's himself out to be a man of the people while all the time screwing the people over.
  • Options
    Two watches.
    One for telling the time for sacking Colin, the other is telling him time for his next tanning session.