Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Central Coast V Melbourne Victory

TELTEL
edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Wore my Charlton shirt to the game tonight and a bloke came up to me and said he couldnt believe it when he saw the shirt....another Charlton fan from Tunbridge Wells....its a small world!

Comments

• Options
    I'm a Charlton fan from TW (I was born in SE London, but grew up there, though I live up north now). Its natural Charlton territory!
  • Options
    yep but pretty unusual to bump into each other 10,000 miles away at a footy match in Gosford NSW
  • Options
    ive met two charlton supporters in Australia... one was at a set of traffic lights on the gold coast in QLD and I gave him a quick 'come on you addicks'....

and then met another in Melbourne on collins street and had half a chat about shithurst then went back to work.... alwys love it when i see charlton fans, anywhere really....
  • Options
    Victory are doing well ehTel ;)
  • Options
    Point taken!
  • Options
    i agree Bigstemarra Melbourne is a strange addicks hot bed i wor my Charlton shirt around the city one day and about 12 people came up to me saying 'Come on u Addicks' or 'What divison ar u in now?'

as for Victory mmh...
  • Options
    Bit ambitious the other night playing 3-4-3......Bit jammy to get the draw.....beautiful stadium at Gosford...often wondered why it was only three sided...with that view onto the bay it has to qualify for the best situated stadium Ive ever been to. We should sign Matt Simon, I can see this lad doing very well in the future. Not a bad showing of Melbourne fans considerig the 600 mile journey...was about 150-200 there in a 9K crowd....plus 3 Addicks...lol