Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hooters, Nottingham. The best pre-match bar in Britain? The World?

The location is perfect, the service is excellent. Perhaps we should petition Greenwich council to build a Hooters on the corner of Charlton church Lane and Floyd road. They even have a Facebook group!

http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?q=hooters%20nottingham&init=s%3Agroup&k=200000010&n=-1&sid=dbaed1203026622af097263fe1399587#/group.php?sid=dbaed1203026622af097263fe1399587&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.new.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3Dhooters%2Bnottingham%26init%3Ds%253Agroup%26k%3D200000010%26n%3D-1%26sid%3Ddbaed1203026622af097263fe1399587&gid=2310029406

Comments

• Options
    This Weeks would ya?
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhhyeeeaaaaahhhh!
  • Options
    Hooters has the worst food ever, but then that's not their USP.
  • Options
    oh yes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Hooters has the worst food ever, but then that's not their USP.

In that case I'm never going there.

They could serve up slop n shit for all I care
  • Options
    Went there and they have a lot of tv screens showing sport - thankfully.
  • Options
    Whys it called "Hooters" ?
  • Options
    When you look really closely at the tops the women are wearing (see previously posted photo) they have owls on them. Owls make a hooting noise. Why they've decided to name their bars after hooting owls I don't know, must be an American thing.
  • Options
    The first one was actually on Shooters Hill and was called Shooters but over time the S has been dropped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can understand "Hooters" being in Sheffield , but N'ham ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Can understand "Hooters" being in Sheffield , but N'ham ?[/quote]

It's an American brand.
  • Options
    But why is there one in Nottingham and not in any other UK city?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]But why is there one in Nottingham and not in any other UK city?[/quote]

Why did McDonalds choose Woolwich as the site for their first restaurant in the UK?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]But why is there one in Nottingham and not in any other UK city?[/quote]

Why did McDonalds choose Woolwich as the site for their first restaurant in the UK?[/quote]

Why oh why delila!
  • Options
    i know its off topic but why do stoke sing that delila song?
  • Options
    Because they enjoy her cook books...
  • Options
    Been to a place called "Cooters" in Clearwater....very very similiar.

Funnily enough, I ate in there quite a few times...lol
  • Options
    I actually visited the first Hooters in Clearwater - the birds, sorry waitresses were stunning. Unfortunately the same could not be said of the ones in Chicago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]But why is there one in Nottingham and not in any other UK city?

Nottingham women having the reputation of being the most attractive in the UK might have something to do with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]The location is perfect, the service is excellent. Perhaps we should petition Greenwich council to build a Hooters on the corner of Charlton church Lane and Floyd road.

Probably too small. Need somewhere a bit bigger and where there is currently nowt of any real value. It would therefore be far better to raze to the ground all that exists between the boundaries of White Horse Lane, Clifton Road, Holmesdale Road and Park Road in SE25. Building a Hooters in its place would greatly improve the area.
  • Options
    Putting a council rubbish tip there would greatly improve that area !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Putting a council rubbish tip there would greatly improve that area !

I thought there was already a council rubbish tip there.