Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OASIS Tickets wanted

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone had a couple of spares for the friday, been looking on ebay but they are goign for silly dough, I will pay 80 each. Got a few pals who were lucky enough to get tickets and was hoping to join them.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I'll have a word with a mate of mine who said he had some a few weeks ago. Can't promise anything though
  • Options
    There's a fella called Stan who might be able to help you out. Haven't heard much of him lately, but he always used to come up trumps.

His email addy is stan.flashman@tickets4sale.co.uk

Best of luck
  • Options
    Banter - shouldnt you be up to your eyes in baby bob D?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Boom[/cite]Banter - shouldnt you be up to your eyes in baby bob D?

Three Tangle Foots and Two Prides actually D.
  • Options
    Mate, if you dont mind paying 80's just turn up on the night and get one off a tout.

Just be patient and not bothered about seeing the support.
  • Options
    Thanks Chaps,

Stan never replied ;-)

seriously though Carter let me know that'd be great,

Southend I reckon you are right, they are going for silly dough on ebay
  • Options
    you can have mine for saturday at the eden project , mind you it has been cancelled
  • Options
    what oasis cancelling a gig last minute, i wont ave that! ;-)
  • Options
    3 broken ribs don't help though
  • Options
    is that why its been cancelled, from when someone pushed noal over at that gig last week?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]is that why its been cancelled, from when someone pushed noal over at that gig last week?

Correct for ten points.
  • Options
    I'm meeting him for a great meeting of minds and discussions about where to hold his stag do. Hows this for piss taking. The shitbag asks someone else to be his best man but asks nobhead here to sort the stag do because the best man is 'too boring and busy with work'. Fair one I would rather stick skewers in my testicles than do a speech or wear one of those stoopid suits but isn't the best man meant to do the stag do as part of a ritual or what? And what the funk? Busy with work?!?! He works in a big tall building in London all day probably grooming girls on facepage.

Anyways superclive I will let you know what the deal is with the tickets if he still has them as soon as.
  • Options
    Nice 1 thanks Carter,