Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golf one thing I don't get - WHY

Do they only wear one glove when driving etc yet don't wear one when putting AND WHY only one glove

Comments

• Options
    Because if you did n't wear one whilst driving etc the club would fly out of your hand , you don't swing the club in the same manner when you are putting .
  • Options
    It's all about grip with the club and the force used for a full swing, something you dont do with a putter.
  • Options
    gotcha all crystal now- thank yuo kind gentlemen
    Just wait for the thing to post.
  • Options
    Does anyone know why golf is called golf
  • Options
    edited September 2008
  • Options
    Why do people - mostly yanks - shout "get in the hole" at major tournaments. Does it make the ball try any harder to go in???
  • Options
    I heard it was Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Do they only wear one glove when driving etc yet don't wear one when putting AND WHY only one glove

It's obvious - they're all going for the Michael Jackson look. Derrrr...
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]gotcha all crystal now- thank yuo kind gentlemen
    Just wait for the thing to post.

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Do they only wear one glove when driving etc yet don't wear one when putting AND WHY only one glove

It's obvious - they're all going for the Michael Jackson look. Derrrr...
    ;-)

And here she is regular as clockwork.
  • Options
    Charmone Ledge, charmone MF!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    try playing without the glove and you get a sore hand so it must be the way you grip the club and it moves in your hand as you swing..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Charmone Ledge, charmone MF!

οποιοσδήποτε
  • Options
    you can get blisters if you dont
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]you can get blisters if you dont[/quote]I take it your an expert lol have you got a big stash of gloves. How you doing mate are you going palace ??? Could meet up for a beer