Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Savage idea.

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
See the mighty Robbie Savage could be set for a loan move..... Any takers?? has to be one of the biggest Marmite players of all time, i hate him when he played against us but would have loved him in the team 4 or 5 years ago.

Comments

• Options
    Not now...the horrible little shyte!
  • Options
    If he came to us I might take up booing for the first time......
  • Options
    I would of loved him to be here a few seasons ago but I don't think we need him with our current midfield and financial situation. Plus I think he's past it.
  • Options
    If he's not good enough for Derby then that says it all
  • Options
    No thanks..................
  • Options
    no way....would rather a youngster any day of the week
  • Options
    Yeah if you're going to sign an arsehole, don't do it when he's past it. If he's not good enough for Derby and on too much money, then it's an absolute non starter.
  • Options
    We have Bailey, Holland, ZZ, Racon and Shelvey to play centre midfield, I'd rather any of those five first.
  • Options
    too much of a dick.
  • Options
    I would rather stick pins in my eyes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep him as far away from us as possible. Read in the paper today he is on 28K a week, cannot believe anyone would take him on.
  • Options
    Interesting that, as far as I know, Savage himself hadn't actually been red carded until fairly recently....last season I think it was.
    However, I wonder how many were sent off as a result of incidents involving him....too many to mention is my guess!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    His first red card (perhaps only?) was for Wales against Northern Ireland a few years back in a WC qualifier. I always regarded him as a bit of a pantomime villain, and although he was robust in his tackling I think he knew exactly where the line was drawn in that he was prepared to pick up a few yellows but not go so far as to get two in a match.
  • Options
    nah.... the blokes a total div....
  • Options
    What for?

34 year old has-been/never-quite-made-it drama queen on £28k a week?

Better to play 34 year old Matt Holland. At least his heart's in the right place - and he's desperate to play for Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What for?

34 year old has-been/never-quite-made-it drama queen on £28k a week?

Better to play 34 year old Matt Holland. At least his heart's in the right place - and he's desperate to play for Charlton.

What Oggy said.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I triple that!