Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ressies fail to beat Southend

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Kinsella must go NOW. We are a laughing stock. Don't care if it was a behind closed doors friendly : - )

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32912

Not sure what the side was.

Names mentioned were:

Elliot
Thomas
Shelvey
Ambrose
Long
Todorov
Fleetwood
Christensen

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure they put it behind closed doors so that no one see's just how bad kinsella is. On another thread a few days ago someone was calling for him to take over from pards !!! What a joke.I've been there HIT IT LONG is all he calls out you may aswell not have a midfield
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I'm sure they put it behind closed doors so that no one see's just how bad kinsella is. On another thread a few days ago someone was calling for him to take over from pards !!! What a joke.I've been there HIT IT LONG is all he calls out you may aswell not have a midfield

I was being sarcastic. Jon Jo seems to have done OK under Kinsella today as he scored.
  • Options
    Actually i thought the person meant it. Lets face it i've heard plenty of other equally stupid comments on here.... Well nearly anyway
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Actually i thought the person meant it. Lets face it i've heard plenty of other equally stupid comments on here.... Well nearly anyway

That is certainly true : - )
  • Options
    Particularly from King Cardy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Particularly from King Cardy!

Watch it Ginge!
  • Options
    No truth in the rumour that Kins is off to Col U then?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]No truth in the rumour that Kins is off to Col U then?[/quote]
    Lets hope so
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Particularly from King Cardy!

Watch it Ginge!

"Ginge"?

Ha ha! I've been called many many things in my time H, but Ginge?
  • Options
    great for him if he is