Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

arsetards

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Why is there so many plastic gooms making their way back to SE london! It's tirned me into a drunken train bully. Pricks.. Sorry if bill.

Comments

• Options
    How many beers you had mort?

Let's hope GH isn't reading this otherwise he'll be down his local railway station waiting for them with a petrol can if he's not already there ;o)
  • Options
    think they played in the Milk Cup
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Every other week its the f***in same. I have the misfortune to live in Croydon. If the Arse are at home the same day as us, if I don't have a pre-match beer (more and more commopn as I become a sad old fart) and just jump on the train at East Croydon at around 1.30 there are about 200 of 'em on the train platform. Everyone takes the piss out of armchair ManYoo fans, but in my experience, much more of Arsenal's 'fans' come from a lot further afield than United's.

BTW - they won 6-0 tonight - or should I say their yourth team did. They beat Sheffield Utd's first team in the league cup...
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Average age 19 appparently. Looks like Alex Song was "the old boy" of the team.
  • Options
    Orpington Station becomes a wash of red and white shirts about 1 hour after their game has finished, and the majority of them stay on the train!