Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is ZZ really injured ? - Poll

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
so do we reckon he is really injured???

Comments

• Options
    na..
  • Options
    yeah
  • Options
    poll added !
  • Options
    wouldnt surprize me if the injury lasts till december, then a few games to match fit then bye bye Zheng Zhi, no real loss in my book, just never have seen what people see in him, always looks to light weight for me, whether hes in the wrong position or just not up to speed. Just cant help thinking it was a marketing ploy gone tits up.
  • Options
    As I understand it, the boy is really settled in London & Happy to play for Charlton at the moment, that's not to say things can change very quickly in football in say January.
  • Options
    "China international Zheng has yet to play for Charlton this season due to his presence at the Olympic Games and a foot injury sustained in training on his return to SE9, but Pardew recently said he was sure last season's second top scorer would be fit for the visit of Wednesday."

From yesterday's CAFC Next Match News.
  • Options
    not that I'm trying to influence the voters of course!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]"China international Zheng has yet to play for Charlton this season due to his presence at the Olympic Games and a foot injury sustained in training on his return to SE9, but Pardew recently said he was sure last season's second top scorer would be fit for the visit of Wednesday."

From yesterday's CAFC Next Match News.[/quote]

SE9???? I thought it was SE7 as it has been all my life.
  • Options
    No.

My understanding (from a pretty reliable source within the club) is that he's happy at Charlton, but his manager was trying to engineer a move in the last window.
  • Options
    Training ground is SE9.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was when I played there anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]My understanding (from a pretty reliable source within the club) is that he's happy at Charlton, but his manager was trying to engineer a move in the last window.

They tried to make Zhi go to West Brom, but he say no, no, no
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Training ground is SE9.[/quote]

Ahh ok then i'll let them off then!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night and in it he had had an argument and was refusing to play any more

I wonder if I am predicting the future
  • Options
    He plays for The Red Army, what more could he want?
  • Options
    lol Salad - that's probably because he'd be shot if he didn't. Now there's an idea.......
  • Options
    AFKA - that was terrible!
  • Options
    i'm all humoured out....
  • Options
    Don't get where this rumour has come from. CAFC agreed a fee with West Brom, it was ZiZi that turned the move down not the club. Why would this give him cause to sulk? If he was that desperate for a move he'd have taken WBA's offer.

Never struck me as the sulking type anyway. Rate him or not he never hides in games like some of our other 'big name' players of recent seasons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Don't get where this rumour has come from. CAFC agreed a fee with West Brom, it was ZiZi that turned the move down not the club. Why would this give him cause to sulk? If he was that desperate for a move he'd have taken WBA's offer.

Never struck me as the sulking type anyway. Rate him or not he never hides in games like some of our other 'big name' players of recent seasons.

A lot of us know where and when the rumour originated on the day of the Donny game...it was an 'unconfirmed' comment 'supposedly' passed on from a club employee....Put it down to nothing more than idle gossip Exiled, it was never substanciated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The rumours are that ZZ is not really involved in negotiations - his 'advisors' are. He is probably annoyed with them more than us but he can't say anything or he'll be made into a chow mein.
  • Options
    Perhaps he won't play till he signs a new deal?