Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orrible kids names

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't see why someone thinking ben is a black boys name is racist!! thats just stupid, and why this country is going the way it is!! at school i had a fight with black boy cos he punched me in the stomach trying to be hard when i done him i was all of a sudden a racist!! the word racist is thrown about far too easily, some people should get a grip!
  • Options
    More importantly MCS - any ideas on your nipper's name?
  • Options
    yeah ben!! lol
  • Options
    What about Ben X!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]My son and his pregnant girlfriend have just been to lunch with us. He has just said that if it's a boy they want to call him Wentworth - WTF!!!!!!!!!!

And no he's not into golf!

Wentworth means village of the white people , I liked it for our first but the missus vetoed it
  • Options
    Call him Leon. Silly mare.

My mate's kid has a boy called Ben, my mate goes out with a bloke called Ben and my neighbour is a Ben and they are all very white - what the feck that has to do with it.

Tho Adam - you've learnt your lesson here. Tell no one what you are considering calling your next child - its between you two a private and personal thing. None of my mates tell me, it just gets announced when the baby is born happy and healthy.

Good luck.
  • Options
    This is easliy one of the most ridiculous threads i've ever read... I'm out.
  • Options
    Olivers a black mans name (sorry MCS) :o) still the baby might turn out to be good with horses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Olivers a black mans name (sorry MCS) :o) still the baby might turn out to be good with horses[/ul][/div]
    Oliver Cromwell?
  • Options
    Sorry Red, didnt realise it would have taken off like this!! Cheers everyone else for the support!! will let you know what happens come January!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont apologise adam. you've done nowt wrong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Olivers a black mans name (sorry MCS) :o) still the baby might turn out to be good with horses[/ul][/div]
    Oliver Cromwell?

Evidently was black .... according to the formula (!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    Oliver Cromwell?

LOL
  • Options
    'Big Ben' is white.
    'Little Ben' (just outside Victoria train station) is black

;o)

Benjamin is a biblical name from thousands of years ago .......and obviously religious people latched on to it and other common biblical names - David, Samuel, Daniel, Adam, Joshua, Stephen, James, John, Peter, Rebecca, Rachel, Mary, Sarah, Ruth and so on..........

So Ben is no more a black person's name than a white person's - and it's generally people who live in 'Christian' countries who use these names. Not many Muslims or Chinese call their kids Ben or Mary, though.
  • Options
    OK so all Oliver's and Ben's are now Black
    (even if they have white skin pigmentation)
  • Options
    All kermits are green
  • Options
    At the primary school in Wandsworth where my wife used to teach they had some "choice" names. My favourite was the twins who were called Blake and Crystal... you can't buy class like that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]At the primary school in Wandsworth where my wife used to teach they had some "choice" names. My favourite was the twins who were called Blake and Crystal... you can't buy class like that!
    The parents were obviously fans of Dynasty ;o)
  • Options
    I don'tt mind Blake BUT ALL CRYSTAL ANYTHINGS SHOULD BE DESTROYED!

this view may be classed as racial abuse and does not echo or reflect the views of the club or supporters other than possibly Richard Murray
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    what about Gentle Ben wasn't he black? And a bear to boot, although tehcnically I think he was a Brown Bear I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]All kermits are green[/quote]

unless he's just leaped off his lilly pad. All Miss Piggy's are pink!
  • Options
    I gave some work to a painter and decorator that I found from an advert in the local paper only to find out that his daughter was called Crystal Alice. Makes me come out in a cold sweat just thinking about it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Low_Ears[/cite]I gave some work to a painter and decorator that I found from an advert in the local paper only to find out that his daughter was called Crystal Alice. Makes me come out in a cold sweat just thinking about it.
    You'd have been alright if you wanted red & blue stripes! :-p
  • Options
    Glass Half Empty : Kermits middle finger smells of pork aparently too !!!
  • Options
    Thats nasty man!
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Glass Half Empty : Kermits middle finger smells of pork aparently too !!!
  • Options
    Glass Half Empty : Kermits middle finger smells of pork apparently..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    Oliver Cromwell?

formula 1, your thinking of Hamilton ;-)
  • Options
    talking of stupid names and Celebs...

http://www.babble.com/33-Worst-Celebrity-Baby-Names-Cautionary-tales-from-Audio-Science-to-Zuma-Nesta-Rock/index.aspx

Stick to your guns, had my little Girl been born a boy we would have called him Noah. Both sets of parents hated it, but we both loved it. Who cares what others think providing you don't call it crime fighter or something you'll be fine.
  • Options
    how about Quentin Farquhar if its a boy?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    A work colleague of the missus just called her new kid "Zev" - What a freak