Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dilemma at the back for Pards

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/news/display.var.2452765.0.dilemma_at_the_back_for_pards.php

Comments

• Options
    And with Linvoy Primus still struggling to make his Charlton debut with a knee injury, Pards knows he will be forced to play people out of position against the Owls.

It's No Dilemma:

Play Semedo @ RB Cranie in CB and Hudson in CB with Basey on at LB
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2008
    Mr Shopper:

"Charlton will attempt to get back to winning ways in SE7 against Wednesday following defeat in their last home game against Sheffield Wednesday, but Pardew is taking nothing for granted against Brian Laws' side."

and:

"In all honesty I said to Phil he needs to make he is here next year and doing the job, so I don't think there is any chance of him going there," said Pards."
  • Options
    I guess with the News Shopper you get what you pay for
  • Options
    "In all Wednesday I said to Phil he needs to make Wednesday is here next Wednesday and doing the Wednesday , so I don't think Wednesday is any chance of him going Wednesday ," said Pards."
  • Options
    Cranie looks a little short as a CH in my opinion but needs must I suppose. At least it may mean a return for Moo2 at RB.
  • Options
    Good shout WSS. Am having a bit of a mad day today and apologise - the changes have been made.

And very witty Chunes as well.
  • Options
    Is Youga back from his red card?

If so, i reckon Cranie, Hudon, Youga & Basey (or swap Semedo for one of them). I think Moo2 has fallen out of favour... :o(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Good shout WSS. Am having a bit of a mad day today and apologise - the changes have been made.

Chunes is lucky he get a copy, boy do I miss "Shop A YOB" ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Good shout WSS. Am having a bit of a mad day today and apologise - the changes have been made.

Chunes is lucky he get a copy, boy do I miss "Shop A YOB" ;-)

And let's not be forgetting the articles on all the local school fetes that are always insightful pieces of sandbox journalism
  • Options
    Get Moo2 back in there as we're at home and play Crainie at centre back seeing as he reckons it's his best position and he impressed there for QPR. ZZ into midfield for Holand if fit too, if not time for another run out for JonJo. Bring Gray back in for either Youga or Basey but leave the rest unchanged, especially as Sam and Moots combine so well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All online TCE so you can still Shop A Yob and thankfully Chunes school fetes are not in my remit : )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]All online TCE so you can still Shop A Yob and thankfully Chunes school fetes are not in my remit : )

30 years ago "SHOP A YOB" was called a "School Photo" ;-)
  • Options
    "In all honesty I said to Phil he needs to make sure he is here next year and doing the job, so I don't think there is any chance of him going there," said Pards

this quote is clearly a big hint that Pards will be off next Summer if we don't go up.. and Parky will take the reins, surely!? (yes I have been drinking)

:D))))
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]"In all honesty I said to Phil he needs to make sure he is here next year and doing the job, so I don't think there is any chance of him going there," said Pards

this quote is clearly a big hint that Pards will be off next Summer if we don't go up.. and Parky will take the reins, surely!? (yes I have been drinking)

:D))))
    That's how I read it too.
  • Options
    Moots at right back, and the others don't matter.