Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fortune Out for Four to Six Weeks

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Shame as he's been playing well.

OS Link

Comments

• Damn, just seen the "Dilemma thread"
  • not the end of the world.
  • thats ok he can play the fans favourite Linvoy Primus - oh no we signed him injured.

Semedo for centre half or cranie
  • for me semedo I still think he has a hell of a lot to offer,would like to give a go over a few games.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]for me semedo I still think he has a hell of a lot to offer,would like to give a go over a few games.

I agree he has a lot to offer but not as a centre half in my opinion.

Ironically enough it was against Sheffield Wednesday last season when he was completely outmuscled and beaten in the air for one of their goals.
  • primus if fit enough semedo on bench
  • Semedo to centre back. Yassin to right back.

Oh no wait, we'll play Cranie and develop another teams youngster despite being no better than what we have...
  • not many clean sheets though..
  • I'd play Cranie and play Moo2 at RB. Pards.......well if he's true to form he'll play Youga there and move Basey in at LB
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Oh no wait, we'll play Cranie and develop another teams youngster despite being no better than what we have...
    By all accounts (no, I wasnt there) Cranie had a much better game at Forest and unfortunately I do think he is better than he got. Wouldnt be suprised if Harry calls him back the way herman et al are playing at the moment!