Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood on loan to Cheltenham (Now Brighton)

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
for an initial month.

Comments

• Options
    haha how long was that one dragging on??!!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    should be good for him learn to slot em away, we need strikers who score and at the moment bar gray no one is!
  • Options
    I guess he's back in Gloucestershire but Chelenham aren't doing that well so how many chances will he get?

Would have thought Brighton would have been a better option. Racon did well there last year.

Anyhow, lets hope he scores a few and is threatening the other forwards for a place. Toddy must be close to being ready and there's still McLeod to return.
  • Options
    Whats the story with Sinclairs return, is this cos Racon got injured (that it wasn't extended)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Whats the story with Sinclairs return, is this cos Racon got injured (that it wasn't extended)?

Don't know but doubt it. We have plenty of midfielders ahead of Sinclair in the pecking order. It was only a month and then the manager was sacked so maybe that changed it.
  • Options
    there you go OGGY
  • Options
    Thank you kindly, Large ;o)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Fleets scored the first .... and was also fouled for the penalty that Chelts ultimately scored their second from.

Good day at the office, Fleets. Well done.
  • Options
    Just seen the goal on Virgin Media, looks lively, good finish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    following pardews comments at the weekend that Fleetwodd had looked good in the ressies & now wanted to see him at a higher level, what are the chances that if he scores 4 or 5 for Chelktenham by the end of the month taht he will be recalled & put straight into the 1st team........like he did with Dickson. NOT,

don't expect to see him this side of xmas.
  • Options
    He was named in the NoTW team of the day for Div 1.
  • Options
    Just goes to show that in Fleets and Dicko we've got quality 1st Division strikers in our squad - sorry, forgot Luke.

I'm being harsh and cynical, sorry. What I do like, is all 3 show a keen and hungry attitude - and that bodes well for our future let alone theirs.

I trust their time will come.
  • Options
    Problem is you can't play all five strikers. What worries me about Dicko is his lack of time on the pitch, given his long lay off last season.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    http://shop.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33137&newstype=p

Now gone out to Brighton. Moving up the league (slowly)
  • Options
    ..but will he ever wear the Charlton shirt again?

From Luke Varney's comments on the OS, the current teamsheet comes pre-printed with his (Varney's) name in a striker position. Loads of effort/running, lamentable goalscoring form shouldn't guarantee his place. Given Gray's personal situation, there look to be limited options for tomorrow, and I would have thought it not a bad idea to have Fleetwood as one of those options - but not to be.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I love the OS description of Varney as a Hitman, must be moon lighting cause surely they are not refering to his performance on the field.
  • Options
    link to O/S broken & no mention when I've been on there. Is this happening or has the deal ben pulled?
  • Options
    http://shop.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33137&newstype=p
  • Options
    oops - missed that yesterday !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's just way off the front page now.

Check the 'news' section - and each and every link is there in date order
  • Options
    Here's hoping for a Fleetwood winner this afernoon.
  • Options
    Came on on 82 mins just after Brighton got their 4th and last goal.
  • Options
    i'm sorry but IMO we could have rooney up front but with our current midfield still unable to provide any service we still wouldn't get any goals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: billy cotton[/cite]i'm sorry but IMO we could have rooney up front but with our current midfield still unable to provide any service we still wouldn't get any goals.

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: billy cotton[/cite]i'm sorry but IMO we could have rooney up front but with our current midfield still unable to provide any service we still wouldn't get any goals.

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!

One for the kids there S. : - )