Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption time again...........

Comments

• Hmmmmmm, why is that other daft lady wearing her watch the worng way round!!
  • 'I hate you dad'.
  • At least here with other Palace fans nobody laughs at me like they do at School.
  • Cheer up love it could be worse.. you could be a palace supp..... DOH!!!!
  • As if these stripes weren't bad enough, to be christened Nigella..
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Cafc #1[/cite]Hmmmmmm, why is that other daft lady wearing her watch the worng way round!![/quote]

and her thumb is the wrong way round and back to front, palace inbreeding proof if ever needed...
  • 'elizabeth fritzl decided that this wasn't the life for her, and decided to return home to a better life in austria'.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]As if these stripes weren't bad enough, to be christened Nigella..

As if these stripes weren't bad enough, to be christened Crystal Alice...
  • To think, I turned down a round the world trip with Gary Glitter for this sh*t
  • They were all out of orange face paint in Croydon...
  • Sponsored links:

• My dad told me were going to see Barcelona
  • edited September 2008
    They told me we'd never play Charlton again, where do they get those caravans?
  • 'Damned alcohol, why did I have to go and take that bet from Papa Smurf and put my face on the Barbeque?'
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]They told me we'd never play Charlton again, where do they get those caravans?

We buy them at the same place they sell those "team of the eighties" memorabilia - i.e that fictional world you lot live in. ;-)
  • " I've had more laughs having a poo...."
  • [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]'Damned alcohol, why did I have to go and take that bet from Papa Smurf and put my face on the Barbeque?'

LOL, quality!!!!
  • "When I grow up I am going to be a prostitute" - not funny but I hate the feckers
  • But you said Ronaldinho would be playing this is some shit club from croydon
  • After spending a few hours on a sunbed with Simon Jordan, the young Palace fan tries to conceal her sunburn by drawing blue stripes on her face.
  • "But Mummy why couldn't I wear the "Palace and Selhurst re-united" t-shirt you bought me?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Uncle Henry, said I could wear one of his cardigans.
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Uncle Henry, said I could wear one of his cardigans.
    Tsk tsk!
  • Stripey Nigella looks forlorn as Colins boys flop again!
  • "Glad all over, I'm glad, oh crap, whom I kidding...."
  • "Life's a Bitch..."
  • Whats that childline number???...............surely to god there's a law to protect children from parents like mine.....................if making me dress like this is not bad enough, I think she's going to slap me as well...............
  • "i thought id paint my face to look like a total twat , so i could blend in with the other 9,000 total twats"
  • I wish I'd been put up for adoption when I was born.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]'elizabeth fritzl decided that this wasn't the life for her, and decided to return home to a better life in austria'.

thats the best so far lol
  • 'Apocalypse Now' re-enactment society bugger up camoflage colours