Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro Lottery Tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]arithmatic isn't my specialst subject.
    Nor, it appears, is English.

PS You did one-seventh instead of 7% :-)

LOL ...... so I did!

I set up as an acountant last month but I haven't got any costumers yet .......

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]LOL ...... so I did!

;o)

Don't worry, with financial nous like that you should expect a large government bail out soon....
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I set up as an acountant last month but I haven't got any costumers yet .......
    try the guy in a Fez at the shop near Festive Road
  • Options
    If i won £100m then i wouldn't be happy until i had turned it into £200m.

You've got be focused.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]You've got be focused.

Oh the irony ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]LOL ...... so I did!

;o)

Don't worry, with financial nous like that you should expect a large government bail out soon....

That'd be handy!

Anyway, I used to be an artist and a failed musician .....
  • Options
    congrats on your new-found success as a musician then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]That'd be handy!

Anyway, I used to be an artist and a failed musician .....

Chuck all your unused instruments in a pile and say it represents the failing capitalist society tuneless death and win the Turner prize.

Turn all this underachievement into success - it's the modern way!
  • Options
    I would buy Amdy Faye.
  • Options
    I would buy Amdy Faye...a cement mixer so that when he finally traps that bag he could do something useful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They say money doesn't buy you happiness but it can secure a much better class of misery.

Out of interest how much return could you get in the current climate on an investment of £100m? Even some high st buliding societies offer 10% on some accounts. How much does such a large sum enable you to get a higher return
  • Options
    you won't get 10% on that amount!!

although you could get 3-6% year on year without risking to much, deff not with one of our banks, I'd sharpise move it out to somewhere else
  • Options
    I should say I WILL BE SHARPISH MOVIN IT OUT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA BARTRAM[/cite]CommentAuthorAFKABartram CommentTime31 minutes ago quote# 35
    If i won £100m then i wouldn't be happy until i had turned it into £200m.

You've got be focused

lol Typical Banker
  • Options
    you won't get 10% on any amount!
    Be lucky to get 7.
  • Options
    HSBC are doing 10%, but only on the first something like £3k...
  • Options
    Give half to Charity. See all my family straight (pay off mortgages etc). Clear my debts. Buy a flash car, something like as DB9, pack my suitcase and drive of for road trip around europe for as long as I feel like. Invest whatever's left once the missus has finished shopping in Milan and Paris and I've built a swimming pool in the back garden.
  • Options
    Damn, didn't win. :o(
  • Options
    Did anyone on here win it