Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• bit of a drop down for aswad going to Lewes does that plank MC HArvey and Ralph little still play for them? hes gona have to 'shine like a star' in a team that poor.
  • Large Addicks never rated him and that was most likely the kiss of death for his career with us.

Hope it works out well. Maybe we can loan some players to Bromley soon.
  • Think Tony Barness is still there and Gareth Barry recently made some sort of investment in the Club. Love the grounds name too, The Dripping Pan.
  • I take a little interest in Lewes because I try to follow their rivals and near neighbours Eastbourne Borough.

Lewes got promoted by winning the Conference South but then the manager, Steve King, was surprisingly released by the board and all the players bar I think, Barness walked out.

The new manager Kevin Keehan was the commercial manager at Brighton and he had to sign a whole new squad during the summer.

They have really struggled so far this season failing to win in 11 league games. Good luck to Aswad.