Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I mean, I think he's great and a legend but

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
why is this stuff on OUR website or is it just me ?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=29997

Comments

• Options
    Its just you dude, this is the mighty steve brown we are talkin about.
  • Options
    cos he works on our TV station and for our Radio partners plus he's a legend.
  • Options
    just you.
  • Options
    Large is just jealous that someone else is in the limelight for once ;-)
  • Options
    well if he wasn't qualified enough to do it at charlton....then he wasn't qualified enough to do it at west ham. let him go there, learn his stuff, and then come back when he knows his stuff!!

i think its quite good that charlton show an interest in our ex players and what they are doing. and just cos he's there now, doesn't mean he won't come back to us.

good luck to him
  • Options
    ok, just me then !!
  • Options
    Here here suz, good post.

As an aside (is this a real word?), i think its great the way our old players are still held in high regard, both by club and fans alike, the charity games with the vets in particular was excellent. Its these sort of things (along with city addicks and similar) that make this club what it is. Unique. Seeing most of the ex faves ie Johnnie umf, killer, brownie and robbo at games or at cafc functions is excellent.
  • Options
    But if he'd stayed another week I reckon he'd have been on the coaching staff by now.