Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strange Leaburn fact

CHGCHG
edited September 2008 in General Charlton
He lives next door to Mickey Bennett in Sidcup!

Comments

• Options
    he went mallory with pete a bloke i work with and says he was a sound dude with big feet.
  • Options
    For those who don't know, Mickey Bennet was a contemporary of Leaburn's in the England youth Team.
  • Options
    mickey bennett - son of lenny. charlton legend.
  • Options
    Loved them both as players, was excited when we got Bennett back, East Stand opening game against Southend, 4-3 special, a certain Alan Pardew scored a goal.
  • Options
    doesn't Leaburn now work for Sky ?
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Micky Bennett got player of the tournament when Charlton won the Guinness 6-a-side.
  • Options
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaburn
  • Options
    mickey bennet was lightening quick before he got all his injuries as well.
  • Options
    my mrs' bro plays footie with some bloke called lee burn, cant take it serious if he says his name lol
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]my mrs' bro plays footie with some bloke called lee burn, cant take it serious if he says his name lol

Dartford lad, (its Burns). I used to go college with his brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Micky Bennett got player of the tournament when Charlton won the Guinness 6-a-side.[/quote]

And then screwed his knee in the next match against QPR and was never the same player again.
  • Options
    Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaburn!

Sorry.