Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ZZ - Is he really not fit ?

I don`t usually subscribe to conspiracy theories with regard to Charlton mainly because the record of openess by our board. Starting to wonder now about ZZ really not being fit. He is without doubt one of our best and most valuable assets yet there is no hint of a much needed return to first team action. Just starting to wonder thats all.

Comments

• I like conspiracy theories lol Heres one about our team spirit someone mentioned it might not be great in an earlier thread. Pards keeps mentioning the team/squad spirt is great sounds like he is trying to convince himself it is.
  • Thats interesting. Of course one of the reasons he was sacked by West Ham was alegedly that he had lost the dressing room.
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]I like conspiracy theories lol Heres one about our team spirit someone mentioned it might not be great in an earlier thread. Pards keeps mentioning the team/squad spirt is great sounds like he is trying to convince himself it is.

I think is good, certainly much better than last season. So anyway, who thinks ZZ will be in the squad for tommorrow night?
  • Yep ...... me.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Thats interesting. Of course one of the reasons he was sacked by West Ham was alegedly that he had lost the dressing room.

half time team-talks would be difficult if that was the case.