Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pearl Jam - Ten

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Am listening to this at the moment for the first time in about 6 or 7 years. Man, what a cracking album.

Discuss.

Comments

• I'm not sure if thats the one I've got but love the songs Jeremy and Alive and the rest of the album was pretty decent. Helped that the lead singer was bloody gorgeous too. Me and my sister had a huge thing for him.
  • That's the one RF. I had tickets to see them at Brixton when they toured off the back of that album, but it got cancelled on the day of the gig and that was that. Never went to see them afterwards out of protest!
  • edited September 2008
    "oooooooooooooo but we unleashed a lion...."
  • Great album! Might have a listen tonight.
  • An absolute must, killer album,crank it right up.
  • Oh man, new MP3 palyer has arrived and I can at last listen to this again!

Altogether now, Ooooooooooooooh, I'm still alive!!!
  • Brilliant album
  • Amazing album, one of my all time favs.
  • I bought this when it came out from Shades(RIP) on import when the CD's from the US came with big boxes...great album :)
  • fantastic album incidentially I was listening to it the other day as I was checking all the cd's I bought around '94 when living in Athens GA and found :

Dinosaur Jnr - , Blind Melon , Stone Temple Pilots - Core, RHCP > one hot minute and blood sugar sex magic, Gin Blossoms - new miserable experience, Nirvana etc...

good old days
  • Sponsored links:

• As influencial as nevermind...

Jeremy, lyrically is amazing...

love it....
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh man, new MP3 palyer has arrived and I can at last listen to this again!

Altogether now, Ooooooooooooooh, I'm still alive!!!

Small complaints here from mates in the office at my dulcet tones, critics everywhere. I've the voice of an angel! Will have to bung that in my bag to take with me this weekend. Not listened to it in a while. Never grown stale that one.