Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

China in Space

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
Any one see the 3 chinese astronauts land ? they do a space walk land in Monglolia ? heroes of their nation-- all live on tv then get out of the space module and are given 3 old fold up chairs to sit in !!that you would have chucked away if given em free with a light bulb from Kidbrooke B+Q ? something very wong with that country ---- runing full tilt for mega development and global domination with a huge vacuum behind the front i think.

PS any of you peeps watch the BBC World service ? was watching it in the land of sand other night it has adverts ? didnt think aunty beeb could do that ? although i do somewhere remember hearing that the World Service is funded by The Forign Office so maybe its a differant Beeb ?

Comments

• So based on what you saw you're an expert on a country of 1.3 billion people huh?
    '......... and are given 3 old fold up chairs to sit in !!that you would have chucked away if given em free with a light bulb from Kidbrooke B+Q ? something very wong with that country ---- runing full tilt for mega development and global domination with a huge vacuum behind the front i think.'

You didn't like the chairs you saw on TV. Oh dearie me!

'Something very 'wrong' with that country'....like what exactly? Chairs you don't approve of....so you diss the whole country.
    Consider the reaction of China to the Sichuan earthquake. Another bit of China revealed on TV, what do you conclude from that oh wise one?
  • edited September 2008
    nope didnt like em at all --- dont they have a DFS in China ?

plum thats a good name mate
  • dont like chow mein much either if that ok oooooo humour less one
  • Better to be humourless than racist. Wouldn't you agree?
  • edited September 2008
    are u pissed ?

or are you saying that no one can actually question another country`s taste in furniture ?
  • cant stand Italian blinds on windows ----- o sh*it im a nazi
  • Ah gotcha.....I didn't realise the statement 'something very wong with that country' was simply about the furniture! Please accept my apologies for thinking you may be an evil racist tosser, I am clearly wrong.
  • edited September 2008
    fella i think you need to understand what a racist actually is.

I might have (f**kin about aside) big reservations about a countrys government that once squashed 20,000 people with tanks in Tinaman Square, etc and other stuff like the suppression of Buddism ,Tibet etc but im not saying the Chinese people are to blame.

You should also write your concerns to BBC World 24 who showed the 3 guys on the chairs and said " surely china could have got something better 4 three home coming heroes" or was that person yet another "rascist tosser"

PS I dont really think you are a humourless tosser either .
  • So typo equals rascist? Some people do like finding issues when none exist.

Or are you discriminating against people with dyslexia Seth?
  • edited September 2008
    Yet another argument over nothing. GH may type rubbish in 98% of his posts, but if you ever read any of them you'll know just how common typos are.
  • Sponsored links:

• ...actually I didn't notice the 'wong' bit at all. Typos are common. However my wife is Chinese, and my son is therefore mixed race, and I am sensitive (and humourless) about broad brush attacks on a country where I know people, and where I have been.

...'I might have (f**kin about aside) big reservations about a countrys government that once squashed 20,000 people with tanks in Tinaman Square, etc and other stuff like the suppression of Buddism ,Tibet etc but im not saying the Chinese people are to blame.'...

It was 'the Chinese people' who were brave enough to demonstrate in Tiannamen square, and tanks didn't squash 20,000 of them....you're repeating stuff that isn't true, and such misinformation serves to fuel the anti-Chinese racists, and by association threatens my family.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Yet another argument over nothing. GH may type rubbish in 98% of his posts, but if you ever read any of them you'll know just how common typos are.

Being a bit generous there with AFKA with only 98%. : - )