Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do I get a ticket for tonight...given that I am 60 miles away and can't get a half day?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I hope the back row isn't 31, as I think I'm in 37, which would put me somewhere in the road outside!
  • Options
    I'm expecting posh seats Suzie!

But in truth I don't know where we are meant to be? Is it Sainsburys stand? Arthur Wait? or the other one?

It's years since I was last at Palace
  • Options
    erm, no idea really if its a good seat, but its one that we co-ordinated to get so I'm sitting in it. I think its Row 47 though, so if you're in the road outside - i must be back at the station!

swis - got your 3 tickets, they're block x row 34
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]I hope the back row isn't 31, as I think I'm in 37, which would put me somewhere in the road outside!

I was told that 31 was the back so either you're wrong, you're in the street or the box office mis-led to me. : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]erm, no idea really if its a good seat, but its one that we co-ordinated to get so I'm sitting in it. I think its Row 47 though, so if you're in the road outside - i must be back at the station!

So much for my back row 31 tickets then : - )

Row 47 Can the Arthur Waite really have a row 47. The east Stand only goes up to DD (so 30)
  • Options
    Certainly last season it was a free for all, sit/stand anywhere.
  • Options
    im easy i will try for my seat if not stand somewere close
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]erm, no idea really if its a good seat, but its one that we co-ordinated to get so I'm sitting in it. I think its Row 47 though, so if you're in the road outside - i must be back at the station!

Thanks dude - I'm gettign all excited now.

Sadly I am bringing a plastic Man U fan who has been to more Charlton games (6 or 7) than Man U (never been) in his life
    Also bringing his woman along who is a Leeds fan so if it all kicks off I'll stand behind her
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many we finally sold in the end? I expect it to be around 2500
  • Options
    think its between 2,600-2,700.

I still can't understand why the last ewek hasn't been put on General Sale.

That, or the ability to pay on the night would of seen us sold out easily i'm convinced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2008
    I thought they did go on general sale. 5 of us got our tickets on saturday and we didn't have to show our ST books. Although maybe the woman at the office assumed that as we were there on a match day we were Charlton fans.

Also regarding this issue, i think with Swisdom getting 3 tickets at short notice today, it proves that anyone who really wanted to go tonight, could've got a ticket somehow.
  • Options
    No, its officially still ST holders or Red Card holders only though it got stretched last week to they could purchase two tickets (which was irrelevent as most had already got their own).
  • Options
    2,700 isn't great but isn't as bad as some (including me) had feared

agree with AFKA that if they'd put them on general sale for the last week we'd have shifted the last 300 or so

I still think the club were told or requested not to by the old bill

with it being only ST and red card in theory everyone who has bought a tciket could be traced if the authorities tried hard enough
  • Options
    Also regarding this issue, i think with Swisdom getting 3 tickets at short notice today, it proves that anyone who really wanted to go tonight, could've got a ticket somehow.

This is why I love my club and this site.

I'd have been at home trying to listen on my PC and getting frustrated at the shite quality - now I get to hurl abuse at Tangoman and take the mickey out of a northern lass too!!