Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Howard

2»

Comments

• Options
    mill s€mall have more midfielders than us: hackett, henry, feeney, racon, mkandwire, abodu, bouzza, howard, trotter, 
  • Options
    mill s€mall have more midfielders than us: hackett, henry, feeney, racon, mkandwire, abodu, bouzza, howard, trotter, 
    And we know from experience that Racon and Bouazza aren't very good
  • Options
    Bit worrying that all the names of those Spanners seemed to trip off your tongue JJ!!!
  • Options
    Awful in the league cup game. Reading fans hate him.
  • Options
    Bit worrying that all the names of those Spanners seemed to trip off your tongue JJ!!!

Because as I mention before I often go to watch millsmall as my brother gets free tickets becausehe plays for thier under 11's, hence why i have good knowledge off thier squad. None of them would get in our 1st team expect maybe trotter. Well the least said about racon the better! Anyway Mill small relegation Party 2011-2012 :D