Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suicide thread - slit your wrists here

2»

Comments

• Options
    why is it inappropriate. Compared to his "colleagues" he did he put himself about and at least showed some fight.

NLA - ZZ has to come in that;s a no brainer. I'd play Shelvey in home games. Sam was a right pussy tonight pulled out of tackles hardly took his man on very frustrating.
  • Options
    Just heard from my mate that Pardew is calling the team in tomorrow for an intensive early morning bowling session.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]why is it inappropriate. Compared to his "colleagues" he did he put himself about and at least showed some fight.

NLA - ZZ has to come in that;s a no brainer. I'd play Shelvey in home games. Sam was a right pussy tonight pulled out of tackles hardly took his man on very frustrating.

I'm referring to the use of a working / everyday person's phrase for overpaid footballers generally. Nothing to do with Bailey.

Another one I hate is 'that was worth the gate-money alone'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I'm referring to the use of a working / everyday person's phrase for overpaid footballers generally. Nothing to do with Bailey.

fair enough chief
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Heart goes out to Lookie.

Flies back and watches the last two games.
    Lookout is a jonah
    Lookout is a jonah
    lala la la
    lala la la...

Only kidding Lookie :-)
  • Options
    this league is so exciting
  • Options
    The big problem for me is that we've played 5 away games now and scored 2 goals!

Maybe we are being far too cagey in away games and should just go for it a bit more. I mean it might even surprise the opposition.
  • Options
    It's all my fault. It must be. I've only seen us play 3 times so far this season and we've lost all three (Wolves, Wednesday, Palace). I must be a jinx.

Not to worry though, I've decided no more away games for me, it's just not worth it. I could have gone to a film or a concert or perhaps to an Othello match and I'd almost be guaranteed some entertainment. Football though, what are the chances of enjoying an away trip the way we play, it's just too risky.

It wouldn't take much effort to persuade me to give up the old ST either.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]cheer up all.......... the good news is that when we lose at home to ipswich we will still be outside the bottom three

That really helps KenTred