Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

And People wonder why pubs are closing

£3.35 for a pint of guiness your having a feckin laugh.I don't want London prices I want Liberal prices.£60 on booze and a cab
feckin hell,i'm gonna stay in for a month.

Comments

• Options
    £1.20 for a snakebite
    £1.00 for a fosters
    80p for a double vodka

I love hull, my liver hates it
  • Options
    feckin students
  • Options
    Get a job!
  • Options
    By the time we parked up the pubs were closing.

Tried our luck in the Victory Club. £1 to get in, £13.50 for a round of 6 pints, chairs, loads of space, not much of a queue at the bar and even bumped into another Lifer who tried to get me to play on Saturday v Ipswich supporters. And only 5 mins walk to the ground.

That was the highlight of the night. It was all down hill after that apart from seeing the Curb it in the queue outside and being searched for the first time for years.
  • Options
    students should be made to clean public lavs at weekends
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]£1.20 for a snakebite
    £1.00 for a fosters
    80p for a double vodka

I love hull, my liver hates it[/quote]

" YOUR LIVER IS EVIL -
    YOU MUST PUNISH IT".
  • Options
    Had a good couple of hours at the Porter. Wished we had stayed there all evening !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Had a good couple of hours at the Porter. Wished we had stayed there all evening !

Was tempted to drop in there - I had even left London Bridge station to head there (would have been about 5.30).
  • Options
    That would've been one way of ruining an otherwise pleasant cuff.
  • Options
    I was in the All bar one by London Bridge - was suprised to only pay £2.85 for a pint!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2.50 a pint for London Pride in the Old Thames side Inn last night.