Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Drink from Red Bull - It's Called 'Pussy'

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Just been speaking to the governor down the Boozer I drink at & apparently Red Bull are releasing/promoting a new Energy drink that tastes a lot better (Not hard i know) than Red Bull. It's called 'Pussy'. Thought this was a wind up at first but the promotional shirts the Barmaids have to wear have hardly taxed the promotional guys. They read '100% pure Pussy'.

Anyone seen or tried this yet....wait's for the obvious jokes ! :-)

Comments

• Options
    It sounds a bit fishy to me
  • Options
    Ask Lindsay Lohan, she likes it apparently.
  • Options
    Do they serve it in furry cups?
  • Options
    Im turning into a prude

but how stupid.
  • Options
    won't be long before they bring out Cocklollies
  • Options
    Pussy is unique. It is made with a blend of fresh white grape juice from Southern Italy, pressed Mexican limes and lightly carbonated water. These are then mixed with Grenadilla and Lychee flavours, infused with six selected botanical herbs : lol
  • Options
    Doesn't sound like anything to get in a flap about
  • Options
    Sounds like someone's fannying around
  • Options
    I read they serve it in restaurants. Compliments a hairy pie so I'm told.
  • Options
    I doubt it will sell well. I heard the ring pull was really tricky to find and you have to spend ages playing with it or it won't open.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I doubt it will sell well. I heard the ring pull was really tricky to find and you have to spend ages playing with it or it won't open.
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I doubt it will sell well. I heard the ring pull was really tricky to find and you have to spend ages playing with it or it won't open.

Apparently they are going to put an alternative entrance at the rear.
  • Options
    LMAO....
  • Options
    this well get the juices flowing
  • Options
    apparently your mouth looks like a glazed donut from crispy kreme when you finished it
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I didn't believe it and then I saw this. OMG!!!!

Drink Pussy!

It is work safe I promise. ;-)
  • Options
    Only available at certain times of the month
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    They reakon there is a stronger version of this was called bigger pussy makes you run off screaming into the night, and makes your sense of direction alter about 5 miles ,they now renamed it palarse fan.
  • Options
    Gives a whole new meaning to bottoms up. ;0)
  • Options
    Should go well in the christmas period.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its a very dangerous drink!! just one can and every third week you want to rip the nearest blokes head off ;-)
  • Options
    Been out since around New Year down here, lovely stuff...Much better with vodka than Redbull.