Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weird dreams...part 3..involves Curb-It/Tavern.

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
I dreamt I was round Curb-It's flat (nothing naughty) and she told me that Tavern didn't like me (like the rest of us I hear you say...lol) but not to mention it to him as he'd go mad. Tavern turns up and we have a polite conversation.Anyway it turns out that the reason I'm round there is to pick up a live duck...?????? what the fook is that all about?

I must lay off the cheese/LSD before I go to bed.

Comments

• Options
    LMAO
  • Options
    lol, thats well funny
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]I dreamt I was round Curb-It's flat (nothing naughty) and she told me that Tavern didn't like me (like the rest of us I hear you say...lol) but not to mention it to him as he'd go mad. Tavern turns up and we have a polite conversation.Anyway it turns out that the reason I'm round there is to pick up a live duck...?????? what the fook is that all about?

I must lay off the cheese/LSD before I go to bed.

It means you are suppressing your true feeling for Tavern whatever they may be.

The duck represents the hidden feelings as while a duck appears to float calmly across water underneath (ie in your sub-conscious) it legs are working like mad.
  • Options
    odd!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]odd!

That basically sums me up...