Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

dumb things you've done but got to laugh at - Medders will love this

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
over a week ago I lost my set of keys - had door keys , garage, work keys and most important my Memory Stick which I have saved all my knowledge stuff on , and ridiculously not backed up. Losing the memory stick has been an absolute nightmare for me.

As you can imagine I searched EVERYWHERE literally everywhere - blamed everyone but myself lol - really was pissed off. Spent £15 having all the keys cut BUT couldn't replace my memory stick.

Wife just rang me said have you ordered something from EBUYER -

No

Well a package has turned up from them?

So she opens it. I bought that sat nav on there the other week but had to send back as the holder was broken - silly bollox here somehow put my keys in the box and returned it with them in there and THANKFULLY - they just returned them

As you can imagine the wife is very BLOODY SMUG at the moment.

Memory stick though - OH MY GOD what a relief.

Can't stop giggling at how bloody stupid I've been though.

Comments

• Options
    LOL! Classic
  • Options
    How good of Ebuyer to do that though!
  • Options
    tell me about it - I am soo bloody grateful. Just rang them up to thank them as well.
  • Options
    about 3 years ago.
    me + visit to the loft = return visit to living room via ceiling + insulation everywhere.

cock!
  • Options
    a repeat of blackpool last night?

not laughing too much this morning though :(
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA classic Ledge, you baffoon.

Have to admit though, I'm not exactly surprised

;-)
  • Options
    Shut it you slag :-))))))))
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    A spoof blog diary of someone I have known for three years and I promise it is all true. (credit to his wife and kids for providing material for earlier entries)

P.s excuse the spelling etc, nothing has been proof read just posted in haste over previous weeks. Oh and although promoting it I or others associated with it gain anything from your visit.

www.blingisms.co.uk
  • Options
    This also counts as my most embarrasing moment too, although i think if it went to a jury it would be deemed that Husband #1 was to blame.

Imagine the scene, local football team in Scotland gets a grant from the Scottish FA to buy new kit. A few weeks later we received some badges to sew on which recognised FA support. Me being a dutiful wife said "bring them home i will sew them on for you". A few weeks later on the Saturday i said to Husband #1, you must bring the kit home, to which he said i have done it is in the living room in the black plastic bag, we then both paused for a sharp intake of breath...... Football training on Thursday night, Bin men came friday morning, by which time i had put the kit in the bin thinking it was just a sweep of household bins.

We phoned the council who said we could look on the rubbish tip if we liked, also insurance company drew a blank as Husband #1 (see told you it was his fault) was not a named official of the club so we ended up buying kit again ourselves - £400 ish. This would have been the end of the story if at the end of the term do, i had not been awarded a trophy for most funny experience in the year. .

Thankfully Final Husband #2 - (HarryAMuse) does not play football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]a repeat of blackpool last night?

come on then Stu. Cough up... what was her name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

come on then Stu. Cough up... what was her name.

Bella?
  • Options

Yeah come on Stu - - -

SPILL SPILL SPILL
  • Options
    Stu did you learn anything about sleeping with "fat northeren" birds as they normally root your arse out and you wake up to there kids banging saucepans together!!!! lol

P.s It was a women Stu?!!
  • Options
    As someone who has a house full of football strips, i feel for you kimbo !

Nothing serious, just generally stupid, but does anyone else ever fail to get the correct combination between front door keys / train pass / work security pass ?

More than once i've tried putting my security pass through the train barriers, showing my front door keys instead of my work pass etc
  • Options
    ha ha afka have you tried putting the door key into the office magnetic pad yet? or how about what i did and try and put your bank card through the ticket machine at london bridge!
  • Options
    About a year or so ago I threw (completely obliviously) my whole bunch of keys into the crusher at the tip. Unbelievable really as I recall the times I had watched people do that and think 'how can you be so thick'. Front door key, back door key, garage key, shed key, all my work keys, car key, locker keys and the padlock keys for both the shed & the garage. Needless to say I felt a complete and utter fraggle, I had to leave the car down the tip windows down as it was hot and walk a long way to get back to mine to get a spare house key off the neighbour and walk back down the tip and let the car out. Trying to explain tossing their yard keys away was good fun, as was gaining access to the lockers with the aid of a shovel.

I'm sure a barlcay card type thing could be thought up for that but I can't be arsed!

Stu did she weigh less than a metric ton this time bru?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Stu did she weigh less than a metric ton this time bru?

She weighed A LOT less than the blackpool birf, but was ugly, left at about 7am and had text me TWICE before 10 being annoyed that I didnt respond, ignoring the fact I was unconcious in my bed.
  • Options
    Stu on a chat room from hull some bird is sounding off about some dog rough tax dodger she ended up with who supported charlton. mate better get over that chat room fella she is banging on about 2" ???? and didnt know he had started etc
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    another Charlton fan at Hull, small world aint it ;-)
  • Options
    Funny thing is mate she said something about small as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasnt talking about herself then