Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1 Thing you would change about yourself?

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
can be anything you fancy.

I Would like smaller ears.

Comments

• Options
    My age cos i dont want to ache after playing football
  • Options
    A smaller cock
  • Options
    Surely then you would have only a fajine?
  • Options
    My ankles.
  • Options
    I'd have a bit bigger build about me, such a skinny fecker!
  • Options
    only one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]A smaller cock

You keep chickens?
  • Options
    my beer belly - want it gone but hate dieting and have no bloody time for exercise at the moment - although have started swimming at lunchtimes but it is so busy at the local pool barely get a decent length in (oo er missus) have got bored of people getting in the way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]my beer belly - want it gone but hate dieting and have no bloody time for exercise at the moment
    With you there Ledge - that's my belly, not yours!
  • Options
    I would be good at football as my appearance doesn't bother me but my footballing ability does... failing that i'd be a much faster runner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same as ledge, would love to have the time to go to the gym everyday for an hour or two but with a pregnant missus and a demanding job i just dont get the time to exercise! so either that or more determination! i should walk to the and from the station home and not wait for the 229, i could pop out for a 30 min brisk walk whilst dinner is cooking or shes in the bath.. but then i have to check sky sports news and do the bins..
  • Options
    I'd like to stop being such a worryer...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I wish I was born with an extra brain cell... the current one must get very lonely

Ahhhh don't worry Ledge. Someone must love you

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I wish I was born with an extra brain cell... the current one must get very lonely

Ahhhh don't worry Ledge it could be worse you could be as fat as me - 2nd thoughts I wouldn't wish that on anyone

;-)

aaaah cheers Medders
  • Options
    more belief in myself
  • Options
    Nose ; got it broken in 1970 by a Wolves supporter when I was 8.
  • Options
    To be more self-confident
  • Options
    would love to be more disciplined to lose weight, getting such a fat b******
  • Options
    Not to think too much and just go for it more
  • Options
    Ditto Len, ditto.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd stop being so bloody handsome and charasmatic.
  • Options
    to show less humility, that's all really
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]I'd like to stop being such a worryer...
    That too. I've always liked to think of myslef as an optimist but as i get older I realise I more about stuff more than I used to
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'd stop being so bloody handsome and charasmatic.

and vain of course.
  • Options
    Slightly taller. Only and inch or two mind
  • Options
    Not to have such a massive benevolant streak in me. Sometimes it causes me to miss out on what i want.
  • Options
    Can I do one for Razil?

I will make a decision about something I do or buy without asking for advice from the members of an internet forum :-)
  • Options
    Not being so fecking naive.
  • Options
    i'd like a nice set of pins

not the 'mervyn day' rejects i was given :-(