Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pizza hut to become Pasta Hut.

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Pizza hut are to become Pasta hut,will it work and would you buy a pasta dish in a restaurant.

Comments

• Options
    Buy shares in Microwave manufactuers!
    I don't care much for Pizza anyway but Pizza Hut and what they produce is just crap. Pizza Hut/KFC/McD's all the same to me - Rubbish.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]would you buy a pasta dish in a restaurant.

What a strange question? Have you never been to an Italian restaurant Badger?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]would you buy a pasta dish in a restaurant.

What a strange question? Have you never been to an Italian restaurant Badger?

more to the point when did pizza hut become a restaurant?! Its bloody fast food, and shit fast food at that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]more to the point when did pizza hut become a restaurant?! Its bloody fast food, and shit fast food at that

Fast? Pizza Hut? Have a laugh!!
  • Options
    I prefer china dishes. The pasta ones tend to get a bit soggy once you put your neapolitan sauce in them.
  • Options
    dont think it will make much difference people know it as Pizza Hut and no doubt will still call it that
  • Options
    I would eat it! It is crap but im young and enjoy some proper crap food from time to time not always though!
  • Options
    you have to eat crap food now and again, as otherwise you don't learn to appreciate the good stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]you have to eat crap food now and again, as otherwise you don't learn to appreciate the good stuff.

Exactly
  • Options
    Pizza Hut already sells pasta so shouldn't be much difference - soggy pasta and mushy meatballs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds "really" tempting Kap !
  • Options
    Had a Pizza Hut at lunchtime before the Palace game last week, thought it was pretty passable.
  • Options
    Jeez, check out some of the comments on here. It's a pizza ffs, what do you want it to taste like?!
  • Options
    chicken
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Jeez, check out some of the comments on here. It's a pizza ffs, what do you want it to taste like?!

Pizza. Not cardboard with food colour and sh1te spread on it, tbf.
  • Options
    McDonalds, McDonalds
    Kentucky Fried Chicken and a.... Pasta Hut??

F**k right off - I do not think so. I doubt they - or Gordon Brown - have spent even one minute thinking about how this will affect great British bands like the Fast Food Rockers, during the credit crunchie of all times.
  • Options
    chicken is great
  • Options
    chicken is meat for people who dont know what they really want
  • Options
    and it is good for you when skinless!fact better than anything else
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Jeez, check out some of the comments on here. It's a pizza ffs, what do you want it to taste like?!

Pizza. Not cardboard with food colour and sh1te spread on it, tbf.

LOL - I'll take your word for it. Can't say that I've been to Pizza Hut for ages.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]and it is good for you when skinless!fact better than anything else

Better than having a piss when you've been holding it for ages?
  • Options
    agreed!lol
  • Options
    pizza express. End of conversation.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Had a Pizza Hut at lunchtime before the Palace game last week, thought it was pretty passable.[/quote]

That's where i went wrong last week,20 pints and no food,i thought there was plausible reason for feeling so shite.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]pizza express. End of conversation.[/quote]

Zizzi?
  • Options
    Dont really do pasta for an evening meal on its own, will have some for a light lunch etc but the other half wouldn't serve it up for an evening meal.

Quite happy with lasagne & spag bol etc, just not on its own with just sauce, too bland for me.
  • Options
    Went to Pizza Hut yesterday - £5.99 buffet lunch deal, gossip with the girls, was great!!

The Pasta Hut thing is to advertise that they have introduced a load of new pasta dishes to their menu.
  • Options
    why not just call it 'Hut'

By the way Kentucky Fried Chicken changed its name to KFC some time ago because they no longer serve chicken.
  • Options
    no ones gonna want to 'get a pasta in' on a friday night..... bad most bad rebranding and they will be bust in the time it takes to stuff a crust...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]no ones gonna want to 'get a pasta in' on a friday night..... bad most bad rebranding and they will be bust in the time it takes to stuff a crust...

Stuffing crusts........equally stupid idea. Why not just not have crusts? - err - like a real pizza.