Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is There Anyone...

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Who has read every single comment of every post so there are no discussions highlighted in yellow?

There must be a few...Come on, own up!

Comments

• Options
    only on the main discussions page...
  • Options
    Don't read them all but i'm actually very impressed with the knowledge of some people on here. I have to admit i know next to nothing about the current world financial crisis, how it affects me, my mortgage etc so i've been finding out more info on here about that than i do about Charlton!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite] i'm actually very impressed with the knowledge of some people on here.

have to agree.
    the different feilds of indepth knowledge on here are impressive, it helps me remember that though i might get a few right on univesity challenge, my place in the 'intelligence-chain' is just above a sponge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]i'm actually very impressed with the knowledge of some people on here.

have to agree.
    the different feilds of indepth knowledge on here are impressive, it helps me remember that though i might get a few right on univesity challenge, my place in the 'intelligence-chain' is just above a sponge.

i wonder what depth of discussion you would get on this subject on the Millwall forums? lol!!
  • Options
    I got 3 questions right on mastermind the other night - was well impressed. not sure I learnt the answers here though, but it is very informative!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]i'm actually very impressed with the knowledge of some people on here.

have to agree.

i wonder what depth of discussion you would get on this subject on the Millwall forums? lol!!

Have a look at Lee Owen's forum " Millwall on line"
    Depth discussion? They wouldnt understand the meaning of that.