Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week's sensible 'would ya?'

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]the question should be re the fem at the top of the thread "why wouldnt you ?" unless your sole cambell.[/quote]

Allegedly..... ;o)
  • Options
    medders i'm surprised you can type anything with your keyboard all stuck together.
  • Options
    Tidy.
  • Options
    Miss Jenkins................?

well, it would be rude not too .
  • Options
    She's lovely, her interview on Woss is testament.
  • Options
    She appeared on Al Murray the other night too. Cracking waps. Apparently doesnt drink much though, which causes a problem for the less good looking amongst us, such as Ledge, Dicko etc

;-)
  • Options
    Surely the Title of these Threads should be changed to 'Would Ya - if No One Found Out ?'
  • Options
    or why wouldn't you...
  • Options
    Or 'Would ya climb out of the window to get away from them?'

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]She appeared on Al Murray the other night too. Cracking waps. Apparently doesnt drink much though, which causes a problem for the less good looking amongst us, such as Ledge, Dicko etc

;-)

I've been called both fat and ugly by you today, I think there is only one way to sort our differences

Dance off

Gumbo to referee it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    THE WORM.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]She appeared on Al Murray the other night too. Cracking waps. Apparently doesnt drink much though, which causes a problem for the less good looking amongst us, such as Ledge, Dicko etc

;-)

I've been called both fat and ugly by you today, I think there is only one way to sort our differences

Dance off

Gumbo to referee it

Oh not again Dicko. I dont want to see your worm again, and I'm sure Paul doesnt want to give it a hand...
  • Options
    I can smell your fear, now run fatboy run