Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

is he or isn't he?

no, not wearing harmony hairspray but is he or isn't he a lifer?
yesterday had a good day in the bugle before and after the game with 04, ketman, morts-genius and cheeseroll.
was intoduced to len glover before the game, this is the 1st person i have met solely through charlton life.
i have been in pubs thinking 'they must be lifers' then later i find out they were.
what we need is a masonic type sign, like a pin badge swearing our allegience to our community hence avoiding the is/isn't question.
with it being a badge it will be in great demand, not only by ourselves, but the numerous cafc fans of the 'anorak/flask/programme/badge collecting brigade', (not meant as an insult), which in turn will build our community.

Comments

• LOL,

i prefer a whispered 'code'.

So if anyone is approached, and hear 'the rabbit is in the swimming pool' followed by a wink, you know its a lifer !
  • yeah nice work bacon, we should get charlton life pin badges!

nursing a hangover today for sure!
  • something like this you mean?
  • Lets hope only us lifers can obtain these badges!
    Failing that we could wear some sort of anorack!
  • I was stood next to MCS 04 in the North Stand concourse yesterday - I have worked out who you are. But I kind of feel like a stalker when I know who the imaginary friends are and they don't. Conversation about crashing cars 2 weeks ago gave it away.
  • pickwick ya should of said ello dood, next time, just shout 'oi ollie' and i no its you!

Ps, good lookin barstard aint i !!!! ;-)
  • i'm sure it was after a music discussion on here, that roswell went up to a friend of curb its in the pub and whispered "i'm in the mood for dancing" thinking it was her!

she said to us "I think this is one of your internet friends" hehe
  • Perhaps we should walk into pubs with our left nipples exposed. That way we would know who was family...........
  • on your own!
  • Maybe a hankerchief hanging out the back pocket.
  • Sponsored links:

• A few years ago fly me to the moon, the Boro message board did a T-Shirt with user name on the back..
  • [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]A few years ago fly me to the moon, the Boro message board did a T-Shirt with user name on the back..

Certain people would have to buy 5/6 in that case.............
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm sure it was after a music discussion on here, that roswell went up to a friend of curb its in the pub and whispered "i'm in the mood for dancing" thinking it was her! she said to us "I think this is one of your internet friends" hehe

That was funny ......... she seemed to think so too, so I don't think I blushed too much!
  • So SS, what does roswell mean then?
  • He's actually an alien.
    Reg bussed him in on Valley Express! ;o)
  • edited November 2006
    Here's a picture of me sunbathing.
  • wtf, you dont expect me to know what you 2 are on about do ya?
  • edited November 2006
    Ollie - a quick history lesson for ya!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident
  • dude, i read about 1 line and got bored!

But thanks doiod
  • Ollie - Its were Aliens may or may not have crashed their UFO during the late 40s.

People who smoke too much puff and spend all day pretending they're Mulder believe they did, most other people think it was just a US Govt. run cover up to protect USAF experimental aircraft.
  • Sponsored links:

• MCSMCS
    edited November 2006
    Ok, what does sald spinner mean then? (dont bother tho if its anything to do with aliens as thats one borin subject!) ;-)
  • Cos "supposedly" someone got pics of the autopsy carried out on the dead aliens that were found in side their spacecraft......
  • [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Ok, what does salad spinner mean then?

I don't know .... it is so long ago I came up with that - I probably just thought of something at random.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Cos "supposedly" someone got pics of the autopsy carried out on the dead aliens that were found in side their spacecraft......

you dont believe in aliens do ya dan?

[cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Ok, what does salad spinner mean then?

I don't know .... it is so long ago I came up with that - I probably just thought of something at random.

Ok dood, nice work, SS is a goodun!
  • So when are you rebranding yourself as "Bent Stalker" ???
  • I can see your point O and the evidence wouldn't point to it, but I don't think I'm Mulder ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]So when are you rebranding yourself as "Bent Stalker" ???

SS - Ive met his girlfriend so he isn't that way inclined mate
  • Dunno, i posted up and most agreed that i shouldn't change it! So i wont! I like it tho
  • MCSMCS
    edited November 2006
    Mulder, more mouldy! lol (sorry lame one)

Dood, i only hired her for the day to pretend i had a bird.... doh (keep sayin these things out loud and i am gonna be found out)
  • as long as she dont look over your shoulder when posting!