Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crappy England

I hate england! Play crap win 5-1 why?

Comments

• Options
    England, who are they ....?

Needs to be taken over by Arabs.
  • Options
    lol Agree!

I wish we could play crap and wn 5-1! maybe that'll happen wehn we have D.Bent back on the books possibly maybe?!?!?!?
  • Options
    The final score was the only thing that mattered tonight and will matter on Wednesday. As long as we get the 6 points I don't care how we play.

I did laugh at Ashley Cole though.
  • Options
    Booooo! ha ha every one blaming him yet rio pointed for him to put it there!
  • Options
    That bloody band playing the same tunes badly through out the game. Enough is enough give it a rest now.
  • Options
    Well.. he did go to Blackheath Bluecoat School (my stock response for everything Rio ever does)
  • Options
    true next england game that is available (not next weeks) we should all get up to wembly and get Valley floyd road on the go! ;o)
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Why were they playing Johnny Cash's ring of fire? I don't get it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Why were they playing Johnny Cash's ring of fire? I don't get it?

It's been adopted as a football chant by Liverpool fans amoungst others.
  • Options
    Love is a burning thing
    and it makes a firery ring
    bound by wild desire
    they fell in to a ring of fire...

they fell in to a burning ring of fire
    milwall went down,down,down
    and the flames went higher.
    And it burns,burns,burns
    the ring of fire
    the ring of fire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh... Makes a change I suppose.
  • Options
    Maybe it looked different on TV, but I thought we looked good for huge swathes of the game, should have killed it off in the first half, but you know 5-1 and comfy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Why were they playing Johnny Cash's ring of fire? I don't get it?

It started with Crickets Barmy Army and has caught on. There are a lot of the same blokes who follow England at both football and cricket, all over the world.
  • Options
    To be fair, I thought we should've been at least one down when we scored - and their little pacey fella up front looked prety good.

End of the day, it's 5-1 and the three points. You want too much more than that and I would possibly suggest you need to check in somewhere!