Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Hamilton F1 thread

one of the weirdest starts to a F1 i have ever seen

Comments

• Options
    every couple of races or so we have to remember that he is still very inexperienced in F1 and he still does the occasional silly thing . He knows full well that he should be conservative in the next few races and the title will be his but i guess that's not in his make up yet.

Catching up with Massa very quickly and if they both end with no points that will be a great result under the circumstances
  • Options
    he cant keep trying to win the championship in one lap like the commentator stated, even though i bloody got up to watch him do just that LOL
  • Options
    what happened?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Came 12 th I think, the other guy (Massa?) only picked up 1 point.

Must have been tough playing at Wembley then getting out there to race
  • Options
    Bad start tried to make up for it at the first corner - flatspotted tyres and nearly took out Raikonen - who rejoined - had to stop on lap 2 for new tyres was punted into a spin by Massa and got a stop go penalty..... Massa also stop go penalty for hitting Lewis - same punishment. Massa finished 8th - Lewis 12th
  • Options
    Massa upgraded to 7th by the Ferrari fan club who administer the sport...

Watch out for Kubica too.

Keep cool, next time, Lewis, please...
  • Options
    Ferrari International Assistance were indeed at their usual game.
  • Options
    Bourdois decision is utterly ridiculous.

Lewis just has to keep a cool head, like he was saying he was before the race.

Think he'll still do it, but he won't make it easy for himself. Helps that Massa is making mistakes as well.
  • Options
    Lewis can blame no-one but himself for what went on yesterday but the upgrading of Massa to 7th was a disgrace as he hit Bourdais, the FIA are a joke & are so Pro Ferrari its embarrassing.
  • Options
    Look how bad Lewis's flatspots were!!

Just look at the left front tyre in this photo I can' believe he would have any option but to stop.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So why overtake Massa anyway - they talk about red mist well it had descended like a Senna....