Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mouse IT problem

The mouse on my PC seems to have reversed it's self so the cursor moves counter to the hand movement.

It also keeps jumping back to the right hand side of the screen.

Opened it up, taken the ball out, de-fluffed it, turned the PC off and back on but still the same. PC is working fine and I can get on CL so not a major crisis but makes everything take three times as long.

Nice IT literate people. What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    Un-install then re-install it Henry.....you 'know' I'm an expert!
  • Options
    Leave it as it is Henry, and think of it as a bit of free brain training. Think of all the extra neurone-connections you'll make. Do it long enough and you could have a brain like a London cabbie.
  • Options
    Took the ball out????

Get with it henners it is all infa red and wireless now bud, balls in mice spend some dough fella i am sure our new owners might offer you one after your kind words on SSN
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Took the ball out????

Get with it henners it is all infa red and wireless now bud, balls in mice spend some dough fella i am sure our new owners might offer you one after your kind words on SSN[/quote]

Alright for those who work for major global corps but what about us self employed guys : - )

I was hoping for a more immediate and cheaper solution than "buy a new one"
  • Options
    Sell your shares and buy a mac!
  • Options
    disconnect mouse cable, switch off.

Switch on, reconnect mouse cable

Henry, I am not a techie and have no idea if above will work, but I managed to get my cable modem working again by following this route
  • Options
    they cost about the price of a new cardie ;-)
  • Options
    Try this

mouse
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]they cost about the price of a new cardie ;-)[/quote]

I'll take your word for that NLA, you obviously study the cardie market more than I do : - )
  • Options
    sign of the times and getting old mate i saw a nice thick warm one in nth weald market for the winter thought i could do with that but the wife walked me away refusing to be seen buying it