Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have we made a cock up

My missus booked tickets for her and my 2 daughters to go and see the x factor live tour at the O2.She has booked tickets in block C1 (in the front row).She is worried now that tey may not be able to see.Is it elevated or do you get a good view on the floor level?

Comments

• Options
    The floor was all one level mate, but the stage is raised...
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    They'll be fine nss, as Medders said the stage is raised. Was at floor level for Lee Evans and it was great. Only problem is the temporary seats at floor level aren't as comfy as the permanent ones.

For a music concert where your standing most of the time not a problem, but for a mostly seated gig it involves a fair bit of bum shuffling. :-)
  • Options
    You get a great view in there regardless of seat
  • Options
    cheers chaps she was a bit gutted last night,that will cheer her up.
  • Options
    I think the front row is slightly raised above the floor level anyway, so you've got no problems my man
  • Options
    It would only have been a cock up if she'd booked on for you too mate!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]It would only have been a cock up if she'd booked on for you too mate!

I love my saturday night x-factor mate ;-)
  • Options
    I much prefer Britains got the Pop Factor and possibly a new celebrity jesus christ soapstar superstar strictly on ice.Now where's that purple button?