Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right after the recent TV appearances by CL members

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]nice hat VM!!

Nah...That's Tidy Tel

Foster Grant had a lot to answer for in 1981
  • Options
    what is the blokes name in the denim jacket VM. he is a dead spit of a friend of ours.. wonder if he's related in some way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]"club tropicana drinks are free"

Is that VM in the Descent t-shirt or am I mixing you up

That's me. Funny you should say Club Tropicana Drinks are Free...Curb_it thinks I look like George Michael as well
  • Options

That's Jay Osmond ! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]

That's me. Funny you should say Club Tropicana Drinks are Free...Curb_it thinks I look like George Michael as well

must be the shorts cos I can't see it myself. : -)
  • Options
    Those shorts are a fashion crime if ever i've seen one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Those shorts are a fashion crime if ever i've seen one!

But that's what we used to wear in 1981...Cut-off Levi's
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Considering I wasn't born for another 5 years I can't really talk! Great story and pic though!
  • Options
    Quality picture!
    "We were so much older then, we're younger than that now ...."

(with apology for paraphrasing Bob Dylan)
  • Options
    PMSL....looks like an advert for FAME the musical
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats the dogs !

tho', at first thought it was all the Osmonds family pic.
  • Options
    Looks like the queue for a village people gig!
  • Options
    Valley M FFS mate did u really want the World t see that pic ?

did you burst forth with Crazy Horses shortly after ?
  • Options
    I thought that there is a bit of the Mighty Boosh about the guy in the denim jacket
  • Options
    You don't have a current pic of the woman in the polk-a-dot skirt do ya?
  • Options
    Can someone actually say what happened right after the recent TV appearances by CL members please?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Valley M FFS mate did u really want the World t see that pic ?

did you burst forth with Crazy Horses shortly after ?

Actually, it was love me for a reason

[cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]You don't have a current pic of the woman in the polk-a-dot skirt do ya?
  • Options
    One of our lot on the BBC!

It's about a minute in - Talking about how bad it is for the over 50's to get a job!!

lol, you that old then??
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Firstly I am not 50!!!!!!
    Secondly it was done yesterday and I may have been under the influence, and I forgot about it til 3blokes text me to say I had ruined his breakfast.....
  • Options
    Ha ha Pete, BDL has phoned me up in hysterics ;) think it is because you are now a distinguished looking older gentlemen with your man bag!
    You'll be doing ads for Grecian 2000 next :)
    Mind you I have had a few dodgy telly moments of my own, so I'm going to sink slowly from view on this one......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    big picture of me in a melody maker book about oasis from 1994 when they played at virgin marble arch

was photographed for a fashion mag at glastonbury for some strange reason
  • Options
    3blokes I am actively scanning the internet for any tv moments of yours, I had BDL in hysterics on the phone to me this morning as well, and now some wag has put it on facebook... there is no alternative its down to The Star to sink a few cold ones in an effort to forget.
  • Options
    Pete - you the new face of Just for men?
  • Options
    I was the guitarist in the 'band behind the banana tree' on Top Banana - it was some time ago and I had to dress as a 'jungle badger' so couldn't wear a CAFC shirt..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ReddyRascals[/cite]I was the guitarist in the 'band behind the banana tree' on Top Banana - it was some time ago and I had to dress as a 'jungle badger' so couldn't wear a CAFC shirt..

LOL, it don't get no better than that Reddy !!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Oh it does... we were performing 'be young, be foolish, but be happy'. My career peaked so early!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Pete - you the new face of Just for men?[/quote]

Git
  • Options
    God this is a very old bump. 

Sadly can’t see the picture posted anymore. 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    God this is a very old bump. 

Sadly can’t see the picture posted anymore. 
    I am pretty sure the photo being referred to is on the thread ‘pictures of you when you were young’ or a similar title - I will have a look