Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone been

To Zero Degree in Blackheath Village???

Whats it like??

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Fecking cold.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]To Zero Degree in Blackheath Village???

Whats it like??

Cheers

Yes a few times...it's OK I have to say...lot's of stainless steel ,ice blue lighting and leather sofas.
    Interesting range of quality beers that they brew on the premises.....huge stainless steel vats and chrome pipe work can be seen behind massive glass windows.
    Yeah...I'd say it's worth a visit...never eaten there though, so I can't comment on the food.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, a few times, good beer selection, lovely pizzas, not too sad overall.
  • Options
    Child friendly in the 'restaurant' serving pizzas and the like, grab a granny at the bar (don't mind if I do)....
  • Options
    Or in my case................................................................................................ grab a grandad!
  • Options
    Club had a couple of Christmas dos there a few years ago - Paolo di Canio parked his Hummer outside on the double yellow line, when the warden came to give him a ticket he gave him double the fine in cash, his autograph and wished him Happy Christmas!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Club had a couple of Christmas dos there a few years ago - Paolo di Canio parked his Hummer outside on the double yellow line, when the warden came to give him a ticket he gave him double the fine in cash, his autograph and wished him Happy Christmas!

Go on, tell everyone the Jerome Thomas story about cars...go on...LOL