Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy things for Sunday....(and Monday cos I won't be here)

Happy Birthday to Les/Dec for Sunday - lets hope the shopping trip you want us both to go on tomorrow does prove more exciting than the game in Cardiff that we are missing! :-) x

Happy 1st Anniversary to Curb_it and Tavern for Sunday - It's been a year since he twirled her round the dance floor on their wedding day to Red Red Robin!

Happy Birthday to the Marketing Manager that isn't WSS for Monday.

Comments

• Options
    happy birthday to all off the above and me on Sunday,congrats to curb it and tav may you have many many more.
  • Options
    happy b'day to you too for sunday! popular day!
  • Options
    and i think dowman's baby's 1st first birthday.

thanks. it feels like a lifetime already...
  • Options
    Congrats to all of ya!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and i think dowman's baby's 1st first birthday.

when is his second 1st birthday? :-) dropping in something to you on my way home in 15 mins!
  • Options
    Is it a year ago already ? Hope you remembered Tav !

Have a nice one you two (and you b'day peeps)

Sunday will also be the 1st anniversary of me never drinking Stella again in my life
  • Options
    Happy birthday peeps and congratulations Tav and head_lock.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and i think dowman's baby's 1st first birthday.

when is his second 1st birthday? :-) dropping in something to you on my way home in 15 mins!

very good point sausage!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Is it a year ago already ? Hope you remembered Tav !

Have a nice one you two (and you b'day peeps)

Sunday will also be the 1st anniversary of me never drinking Stella again in my life

was that when you disco danced in the back garden?
  • Options
    cheers, suz. looking forward to getting some new garms tomorrow, hope you're feeling flush!

and happy birfdee to steve, little dowman and wss.

congratulations to ian and brenda for a rocking first year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    was that when you disco danced in the back garden?

yep, shortly followed by ripped trousers, ripped shoes, cut head and broken hand.

not my finest hour....
  • Options
    Happy birthday dec. Enjoy your shopping soft lad. Hope you have a nice anniversary b and well remembered it is indeed isaacs first first birthday. I will try and put a pic up next week. The chunky monkey is doing well and not wanting for food.
  • Options
    Cheers ladies and gents, and Happy birthday to Dec,steve, little dowman and wss.
    Has been a great year
    Dec i know a great armani shop she can spoil you on fella
  • Options
    Congrats to you all...
  • Options
    Best wishes one and all....
  • Options
    Happy Birthday/Anniversary peeps, hope you enjoy a great weekend